Welcome to contact Dayou YANG!
• 12 years of professional experience in Nokia Corporation, Finland with product industrialization life-cycle management in demand-supply optimization as the research field leading to Dr. Sc. degree and exceptional result in the job, as well as IT solution development for business excellence mostly in Business Intelligence & Excecution areas.
• 6 years for global manufacturing technology-transfer between Finland and other countries, as well as growing international business from Australia to China (such as new expansion at Shenzhen).
• 10 years of earlier professional experience in Shanghai, China originally working as a researcher, chief designer for new product creation, afterward growing to business-oriented leadership for R&D program management & 3+ multiple product portfolios, till finally interesting to global business & manufacturing as the reason to leave there (to restart new professional career overseas).
Plusfi Oy (Ltd.), Chief Consultant
November 2011 - Present, Oulu, Oulun lääni, Finland
• Immediately available for new opportunities aimed for solving industrial hot-issues in manufacturing business and developing executable optimization with IT know-how implementation (preferably becoming as an employee in established company, or alternatively as start-up adventure collaboration supported by Nokia grant / loan guarantee, city of Oulu & European Union fund partially),
• Exploring long-term innovation (such as printing intelligence, sensor or medical device industries) flexibly by international program / project management and/or consulting service, or even as free-help especially interesting to support local entrepreneur community for any China-related business collaboration or opportunity-trial,
Nokia Oyj, Manager - Develooing Business Intelligence & Execution
September 2005 - March 2012, Oulu, Finland
Leading multi-projects to develop global IT (information technology) solutions of business intelligence and execution: from concept initiation, scope definition, schedule and budget planning, solution development and testing, implementation and deployment
Nokia Networks Oyj, Manager - Product Industrialization & Life-cycle Management
April 2001 - September 2005, Oulu, Finland
Managing closed-loop change process to implement all engineering changes, as well as new product industrialisation with “exceptional” performance – expertise on both WHAT / HOW in product lifecycle management & its execution in line with corporation strategies