Dan is a senior level Agile consultant and trainer. He has extensive experience managing relationships at the C level. Based upon his 20 years of management experience, Dan is currently sought after to train business professionals in project management, internet marketing and Agile Software development.
• 20 years of experience providing world class project management for strategic projects
• Direct P& L experience managing up to 50 million dollar project budgets
• Experience managing multi-million dollar outsourced software development efforts
• Strong, demonstrated, results-driven leadership skills including ability to communicate a clear vision, build strong teams, and drive necessary change within organizations
• Extensive experience managing a portfolio of projects across clients and industries with the ability to manage relationships at the executive level
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) , and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
CRICO, Development Manager
April 2012 - March 2014, Cambridge, MA, US
I was the development manager, Agile Coach, and leader of Scrum of Scrum for all development projects within the organizations. All projects launched during my tenure were managed as Scrum projects. I was responsible for championing Scrum throughout the organization and removing impediments for the Scrum Team. The largest program that was I was responsible for was a 22 Sprint implementation project consisting of two Scrum teams, a development team and an interface team.
Cape Project Management, Inc., Curriculum Developer
October 2010 - March 2012, Charlestown , MA, US
I was a subject matter expert and curriculum developer for a federal subcontractor, Management Concepts, Inc. We developed customized project management curriculum for the Veteran’s Administration and for public training of federal employees. My role as a Team member was a developer and worked as part of a larger team including a Scrum Master, Product Owner/Customer, Instructional designers, and editors. Part of my role was to be a subject matter expert on Agile and Scrum since my background was as an Agile Development manager. I worked as a member of this team for 18 months.