R Douglas "Doug" Shelton
Agile-Technical Thought Leader with 25 years management / project & program management and Software/Hardware systems planning, solution, design & deployment experience. Expert in Agile/XP development of Internet/Web (Java) applications, Message Response Management (CRM), directory services and other distributed & mainframe systems.
Extensive experience in business analysis and waterfall, spiral, RUP, and Agile (XP, Scrum, & KanBan) project/program/portfolio development and maintenance of Web Applications.
- ICAgile [International Consortium for Agile] Certified Professional Agile Coach & Facilitator
- SAFe [Scaled Agile Framework] Program Consultant - SPC
- SA [Scrum Alliance] Certified ScrumMaster - CSM
- SA [Scrum Alliance] Certified Scrum Product Owner
- PMI [Project Management Institute] Project Management Professional - PMP
- EXIN [Examination Institute for Information Science] - ITIL v3 Foundation-Certified
Full agile-based SDLC SW Web/Java/.Net Development, Project/Program/Portfolio Management, CRM/Message Response Management, Electronic Messaging, Directory Implementation