CDK Global, LLC, Project Manager
October 2011 - June 2016, Hoffman Estates, IL, United States
Direct strategic partner with senior-level executives, stakeholders, and customers completing new product development, designing processes, and adopting strategies, driving application development. Liaison to internal and external development teams planning, executing technical applications and integrations.
• Executed ownership of IT projects, defining, planning, cost estimating, functionality and quality testing, deploying new products and processes.
• Performed Scrum Master duties, leading daily stand-ups, weekly story grooming, and bi-weekly sprint planning ceremonies for a team of 6 co-located software engineers.
• Established sprint velocity, monitored burn-down charts, tracked retrospective action items, and removed impediments, increasing bi-weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Defined complex solutions, delivering project objectives and use-cases documentation.
• Decreased implementation costs by 89%, delivering monthly application training and releases.
• Facilitated outside vendor integrations and eliminated manual processes, increasing revenue by $120k and reducing personnel costs of $22k annually.
CDK Global, LLC (previously ADP Dealer Services), Business Analyst III
April 2006 - June 2016, Powell, Ohio, United States
Analyzed complex non-categorized data and business processes, recommended cost-effective solutions, serving more than 27k automotive retail locations increasing customer satisfaction. Provided workable solutions for maximum effectiveness, reducing costs through data analytics and calculations of business impact.
• Formed 4 teams of collaborative associates reviewing, prioritizing, and driving business decisions, eliminating applications defects, and operational costs.
• Provided project documentation and bi-weekly presentations and continuous communications improving processes, promoting training, and adoption of new processes and IT solutions.
• Achieved 67% reduction in support case volume by driving targeted software improvements.
• Expedited development of 24 online training videos within a 2-month time-frame increasing customers’ knowledge of software functionality and decreasing support-case volume.
ADP Dealer Services, Project Manager II
April 2005 - April 2006, Delaware, Ohio, United States
Managed computer equipment tracking project for over 1.8M pieces of equipment for document business partners to devise business case to obtain funding for Oracle Install Base.
• Exceeded project deadlines, utilizing Project Management methodology and tools tracking critical milestones and completion dates, meeting project deadlines.
o Led collaborative meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts, eliminating project impediments, risks, and gaps.
• Created personas, composed flowcharts, documentation, and business case, interviewing and observing subject matter expects.
• Drove funding request, presenting business needs to senior-level executives and project sponsors.
• Negotiated $1M capital appropriation request, received funding from senior-level executives to purchase the Oracle application.