Dave Lingg I most recently served as Product Owner for two agile development teams. In that role, and in my 20 years of combined experience at RWD Technologies and ANCILE Solutions, I’ve had numerous opportunities to: - manage product roadmaps - report product profitability - monitor customer satisfaction - collaborate with sales and marketing teams on go-to-market plans for each cloud product - provide technical on-boarding and product ownership
ANCILE Solutions, Product Owner
July 2010 - Present, Elkridge, Maryland, United States
At ANCILE, I provide partner-focused technical onboarding and product ownership to support ANCILE’s product and partner strategy.
I'm currently the Product Owner for ANCILE's uGuide and uAlign cloud products, working with cross-functional agile scrum development team to:
• Develop product/feature requirements and new product/feature proposals based on industry, market, partner, and customer needs.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on go-to-market plan for each cloud product, working with multiple internal departments to execute the plan.
• Manage the integration lifecycle with partners from “initial fit” to long-term strategic direction
RWD Technologies, Product Manager
June 1996 - July 2010, Columbia, MD, US
As a Product Manager and Software Engineer at RWD:
- I defined profitable products that solved our customers' problems based upon RWD's distinctive competence and capabilities.
- I ensured that RWD uPerform (also sold as SAP Productivity Pak) addressed these market problems and remained profitable.
- I was instrumental in visualizing and realizing the RWD Info Pak and uPerform products.
- I also developed web-based help systems to support SAP users at several companies around the world.