PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over ten years of experience in Program & Project management, Software Development Lifecycle, Product Development, Quality assurance and Process Improvement in Information technology industry.
Responsibilities have included managing project teams of various sizes, Directing activities of project resources in line with the business objectives, Translating organization's business requirements into effective business solutions and ensuring quality and timely delivery of products & services. Competencies include:
• Experienced in all phases of Project Management - project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closing
• Experienced in tailoring and implementing project management methodology within various customer organizations and environments
• Successfully managed several digital and software application development projects.
• Experienced in both Agile (Extreme Programming, SCRUM) and Waterfall (SDM) methodologies.
• Experienced in a PMO setting and in offshore team management, change management, release management and vendor management.
• Successfully used collaborative tools to maintain communications with all stakeholders including business units, customers, vendors and offshore development teams.
• Expert in various Project Management tools - MS Project, Visual Studio Team System and MS Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Planview, Xplanner, Basecamp, Clarity
• Understanding of emerging technologies as well as SOA, DB concepts, Oracle, SQL server, MS Access and software programming languages
• Excellent communication, coordination, problem solving and analytical skills.