Can Taner, I was born in Istanbul and stayed in the same city until I was 16 as I departed to Australia for my studies at that time. I have completed my secondary studies at Ivanhoe Grammar School in 2002 and started my tertiary education in Information management and systems at Monash University. After completing my course in 2005, I have returned to Turkey and started working as a test specialist at Vodafone Telecommunications. In late 2007, I have started working for Sony as Business Analyst. After more than 3 years of working for Sony, i have moved to Tart Internet Technologies for the role of project manager. i have had the pleasure of being a major player in an enterprise project and gained a lot of brand new capabilities. From there i moved on to Keyfruit Inc. where i am taking on the challenge of implementing a new system as i am part of the process of the "change".
KeyFruit Inc., Business Analyst
August 2012 - Present, istanbul, Turkey
• Participating in kick-off meetings with customers
• Preparing project scoping document
• Preparing workflow documents including workflow, cross-functional, data flow, etc. diagrams
• Preparing resource/production plans for the project
• Executing project realization with the production team
• Ensuring correctness of the project execution and management according to the documentation prepared
• Taking shared responsibility of keeping project knowledge up-to-date across project&product department
• Reporting directly to top management
• Preparing test plan/ test cases
• Executing test cases and reporting defects as necessary
• Ensuring finalization of the project before handing over to support/maintenance team
• Providing support on SCRUM methodology.
Vodafone Telecommunications, testing specialist
May 2007 - November 2012, istanbul, Turkey
• Responsible for preparation and execution of test scenarios and test cases on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CCB (Customer Care and Billing) platforms
• Responsible of identifying and prioritization of defects and reporting using HP quality Center.
Tart Internet Technologies Inc., Project Manager
August 2011 - January 2012, istanbul, Turkey
• Playstore is a major enterprise project that is being powered by TTNET Inc. which aims to provide a cutting edge service to customers in gaming retail sector through WEB.
• Responsible of overall Project Management activities of the development of www.playstore.com portal.
• Responsible of Time, Risk, Scope, Account and Portfolio Management activities.
• Responsible of running and management of Agile methodology throughout the project.
• Responsible of technical coordination between all 3rd parties involved in the project.
• Responsible of serving as a liaison between TTNET Inc. and Management.
Sony Eurasia, Businness Analyst
December 2007 - January 2011, istanbul, Turkey
• Mainly involved in business analysis activities including Requirement Gathering (technical and business workshops), Functional Requirements Specifications (detailed analysis preparation), System Testing, and 3rd level support to customers.
• Working in e-Base platform which is responsible of obtaining product and transactional information to enhance the structure of the data according to needs of various clients to be used on front-end platforms of Sony all over the Europe (including 37 countries).
• E-Base is also taking the responsibility to aggregating product data to provide it to 3rd party companies for better data distribution (webcollage, icecat, hugo&cat, KASA)
• Participated in selector projects that help customers find appropriate products on Sony website.
• Participated in MCR (multi channel retail) project that enables customers to buy SONY products easier with localized seller and price information in UK. (www.sony.co.uk)
• Participated on merge of two main web platforms SSS (Sony Style Store) and ODW (One Destination Web) which was aimed to have single destination for e-commerce.