Instituto NOKIA de Tecnologia, Product Program Manager
June 2008 - Present, Manaus, AM, Brazil
- Mobile Digital TV (ISDB-Tb) product program management for smart phones Symbian S60, S^3 and S40. More than 20 smartphone products launched in the Brazilian/South American market and activities related to co-work with HW development, SW development, certification signature process, "productization" support, budget management, subcontractors management;
- Operations management on Mobile Linux Software Lab: Quality System Management (ISO9001:2008), MCT (government reporting), Scrum (process deployment) and Budget management;
- Agile (Scrum) project management framework - conception, development and deployment thru coaching internally for mobile devices products;
- Agile project approach certified by IS09001:2000 and maintained on ISO9001:2008 re-certification
Samsung Brazilian Research Center, Project Manager
August 2005 - June 2008, MANAUS, AM, Brazil
- Project management on embedded software development for Flat Panel Display TVs (LCD, Plasma) for the South American market;
- Management on development areas such as: SW Engineering, SW Quality Engineering, SW Quality Assurance;
- Deployment/Management of projects following different development cycles: Product Life Cycle, Product Platform Life Cycle, Research life Cycle;
- Participation on strategic meetings in England during co-project definition for Brazilian Digital TV, co-work among South Korea, Japan, England, Poland and Brazil Research Centers.
SVA da Amazonia Ltda, Technical Manager
April 2003 - August 2005, MANAUS, AM, Brazil
- Managed Engineering & Quality areas;
- Intermediation with China for DVD player product development for the Brazilian market (SVA and OEM brands);
- Product “tropicalization” for the Brazilian market, local development for: user manual, polyfoam and packaging; product firmware testing/debugging and reporting;
- Quality Control management for imported electrical and mechanical parts inspection: income (IQC), process (PQC), finished goods inspection (OQC) and reliability tests;
- New product introduction (NPI) management;
- Leaded new products feasibility studies, e.g.: DVD Player, LCD TV, LCD Monitor, Audio Home Theater and Computer.
Genius Instituto de Tecnologia, Researcher
November 2001 - April 2003, MANAUS, AM, Brazil
Research & Development in the field of consumer electronics, involved in DVD technology transfer to Brazilian market (co-work with foreign companies such as: SAFA Media, ST Microelectronics/Ravisent)
Sharp do Brasil S/A, Engineering Developer
December 1987 - November 2001, MANAUS, AM, Brazil
- Designer/Sofware developer for consumer electronics products: Microwave oven and TV sets.
- Development engineering management's assistant for development area main issues like: lineup, costs feasibility study, budget, planning.