Carlos Murillo - Qualified software/videogames developer with 10 years of experience in the industry, I have participated in different kind of projects from waterfall methodology to agile approach. Also, I have been part of videogame development teams as programmer and project leader from the game’s conception to the market launch. I am a hard worker who enjoys and seeks new challenges, technical research and I am always looking for new journeys.
Slang Studio, Technical Director
April 2011 - October 2011, Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
- Technology research and assessment (Game Engines, Middleware, Development Tools).
- IT resources and infrastructure management.
- Budget estimation and planning for new development projects.
- Programming Leader of Development Area.
* Scrum Master in Web Project (Flash/ActionScript).
* Programmer in Web Project (Unity3D/C#).
* Producer in Nintendo Wii Project (Lotcheck Process).