Information technology and project manager executive fluent in english, over 20 years of experience, including international on USA, Argentina and Venezuela, working in large companies such as Deutsche Bank, GE Money, McDonald’s, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, UOL and Saraiva.
• Ability to translate business needs into a coherent technology strategy and product vision.
• Strategic integrated business view, strong analytical thinking and result-oriented. Able to work under extreme pressure, critical situations and tight deadlines
• Successful experience launching projects doing SCRUM and managing business critical projects and products on Java and Dot Net technologies
• Expertise on hiring and structuring team composed by staff members and professional vendors to effectively set priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals in order to meet operational deadlines
• Skilled to establish the application lifecycle management (ALM) and demand management process
• Expertise on ITIL, service catalog definition, incident and problem management
• Effective experience on vendor performance improvement through SLA implementation
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Product and Project Management, PMI, IT Governance, System Audit, Business Intelligence, Six Sigma, Sales, Customer Service, BPM, ITIL, SCRUM, Agile, Business Process Design, QA Processes, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)