Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Experienced in coordinating and negotiating outside vendors and off-shore resources in support of time line and IT project deliverables.
- Effectively training, motivating and mentoring onsite and offshore junior managers, engineers, developers and technicians.
- Innovative and knowledgeable project manage professional with extensive experience in managing enterprise IT project life cycle through all phases.
- Superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions.
- Very experienced in working in multiple methodologies, including Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Experienced in Oracle, SAP, Teradata, ERP, CRM and PRISM projects.
- Proven management of entire database project cycle from implementation and management to post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Results-oriented problem solver with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic with performance-driven credentials to effectively work with internal and external clients and contribute to bottom line results.
KSOM Consulting, Scrum Master and Enterprise Agile Coach
March 2009 - Present, Johns Creek, Georgia, US
• Facilitating the daily scrum meetings, spring planning, spring review, and spring retrospective.
• Established effective communication for the department with consistency across development and business management. Presentations, recommendations and updates provided regularly to the Director office.
• Provide visibility to team impediments/risks and helps eliminate them
• Coaches and mentors agile team members and provides constructive performance feedback
• Trained and coached a development team of 6-8 and management team of 12 to utilize Agile Methodology with Scrum
• Encouraging the team for self organization to boost the efficiency and coordination
• Working with stake holders / product owners to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
• Encouraging the team to come up with reusable elements and use the best practices.
• Helped the product owners to come up with set of stories for better understanding for estimate and development.
• Motivated the team to come up with quality shippable product and meet the product goals.
• Tracks and reports status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
• Managed offshore teams in different geographical places.
• Ensured task completion to specification, on time and within budget.
• Representing the team to report overall project status and upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.