Bank of America, Sr. Technology Manager
September 2010 - August 2013, Charlotte, NC, United States
Technology Leadership Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the oversight of multiple information technology systems and shared technology service groups, including Card & Deposits Applications as well as Rapid Delivery, Frameworks, Data Integration, Architectural Alignment, Software-Configuration Management, and Environment Management Teams.
· Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of multiple information technology systems and shared technology service groups, including XDO/XIM Frameworks as well as Rapid Delivery, Architectural Alignment, Software-Configuration Management, and Environment Management Teams.
· Management of budgets and staff plans including hiring, compensation decision-making, termination, performance management, and contract/vendor management of staff augmentation resources.
· Oversight of strategic alignments of technology roadmaps, solutions & delivery with enterprise goals spanning both technology and line of business product/customer segment leadership.
· Provides technology cost/benefit analysis on adopting new technology systems against updates or maintenance on existing technologies.
· Maintains a close working relationship with Technology Executives that includes providing direction recommendations while understanding the goals and requirements of the enterprise.
PMO / Financial Management Office Responsibilities:
· Senior Leader responsible for multi-generational projects delivered through consecutive integrated releases.
· Facilitation of various resource types including onshore and offshore resources within a single team in order to achieve a successful delivery.
· Liaison between Technology Application Managers, Enterprise Architecture, and Technology Delivery Managers within the various lines of business.
· Mentor and Trainer for various resource role types as part of onboarding within the department, including the area of Project Management methodology as adapted by the Bank of America culture.
· Program and project level monitoring including various levels of reporting from technical delivery level to Senior Executive Management.
· Oversight of project team creation of design documentation to ensure adherence to internal architectural guidelines, future state consideration, and strategic business plans.
· Risk Planning including identification, mitigation, and contingency planning.
· Financials oversight of project forecasting, billing, and reconciliation at the program and project level.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, Systems Analyst
July 2007 - September 2010, Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Project Management Achievements:
- Coordinator of projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert on project documentation.
- Facilitator of project cost-benefit analysis.
- Mediator for project change management.
- Monitor of billing, marketing, and enrollment project program.
- Worked with clients to align business needs with strategic objectives.
- Information Technology representative of the Change Control Board.
- Committee Member – Eclipse Process Framework Proof of Concept Workgroup.
- Lead Committee Member – The SDLC Change Management Workgroup.
- Participated and contributed in the research and analysis of legacy processor logic and methodologies.
- Developed a test case generator to aid in testing and improve quality assurance, including an XML comparison utility to aid in the comparison of test case results.
- Designed dynamic queries to centralize logic and improve efficiency in historical claims analysis.
- Analysis, redesign, and implementation of the Universal Operation Rules System.
- Conceptualized and initiated a process for assignment of HealthCare Classifications to claims history lines.
- Engaged in design, code, and test case reviews of project assignments.
- Implementation of process and logic handling for Change Control integration and advanced time reporting functionality in the IT request system to aid in more efficient project costs analysis.