Societe Generale, System Analyst
July 2011 - Present, New York, NY
Trade Feed Manager is a Deal processing service built on Microsoft .Net.
Deals are processed and sent to STP system.
Bonds Pricer is a WPF application deployed in US Agency desk used for pricing Bonds.
Bonds Pricer tightly integrates with market data feed.
Object-Oriented design to abstract implementation of different market resolvers and deal processors.
NHibernate / LINQ middleware for data access.
Test driven development using NUnit/VSTS to ensure quality and efficient delivery on every sprint.
Implemented Continuous Integration using Hudson and SQALE rating using Sonar.
Russell Reynolds Associates, Application Developer
June 2010 - June 2011, New York, NY, United States
Beacon Recruiter is an enterprise wide application developed to assist RRA associates in their search for successful candidates for a wide variety of their clients.
Beacon Recruiter tightly integrates with Beacon Enterprise Search, RRAccess and internal SharePoint
portal to enhance search quality.
As the member of the Agile Development team we had to attend Daily Scrum Meeting. Take part in
Sprint Planning Meeting. Update the information radiators (Burn Down Chart / Issue Management
System). Work on task and report any impediments to the Scrum Master.
• Architected the SOA solution using WPF, WCF, EF and SQL Server/Oracle.
• Designed Prism/MVVM Test Driven solution from the scratch.
• Designed MEF based solution to create pluggable modules to easily integrate in the future.
• Implemented NHibernate / LINQ middleware for data access.
• Implemented test driven development using MSTest/VSTS.
• Implemented Continuous Integration using Hudson.
• Entity Framework middleware with lazy loading and caching for optimum performance.