Recent convert to the ways of Agile. Worked in a waterfall environment for many years, but have seen the light and change my ways to follow the path of the truly Agile. :)
LDS Church, Business Analyst / Project Manager
July 2010 - Present, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Assisted in the creation and execution of the product visions and road maps for projects like the conference translation and conversion project which helped to streamline the translation of conference XML documents into over 92 languages.
• Gathered and documented requirements and user stories used for the development of multiple systems to access data and binary images across multiple content repositories.
• Lead various aspects of user testing and validation for our content catalog, asset search and conference conversion tools.
• Communicated and facilitated discussions of requirements and scope decision with various Development Teams.
• Worked and Coordinated work efforts with Interaction Designer for the development of wireframes and user interface designs.
• Worked with various business partners from various departments to ensure the user experience of the end product meets the business needs with the highest possible quality.
American Express - Prepaid, Project Manager
November 2005 - January 2010, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Designed and implemented the largest credit card system implementation and migration project in North American by converting over 110 million customer accounts to a new external processor
• Managed the technical relationship between the business stakeholders and technical developers and programmers
• Created multiple project plans, risk assessments, WBS and process flows which were essential to the successful launch of the largest technology implementation in the history of American Express.
American Express - Supply Chain Management, Vendor Project Analyst
October 2001 - November 2005, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Facilitated the development of new products designs with our external vendors and our internal business divisions which has help increase the annual sales volume from $1 million dollar a year to $1.3 billion
• Responsible for the management of multiple external production vendors that supported the production and distribution of over 100 million prepaid cards
• Initiated the supply chain management process as part of the Prepaid Plastic Operations Committee (PPOC) which oversaw the technical and operational activities for of the global prepaid program
• Managed the team responsible ordering and production of over 100 million prepaid cards to customers and sellers across the United States and Canada
• Experienced with CBA development and product cost management with both internal and external development vendors.
American Express - CSC, Team Leader / Project Analyst
May 1998 - October 2001, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Supervised teams of customer service analysts responsible to process emergency traveler cheque replacement assistance to customers
• Motivated service representative to provide a high level of quality to customers by encouraging and coaching team members
• Built and maintain multiple tracking and reporting applications used within the Traveler Cheque Service Centre. These applications included everything from simple data management of call information to front end GUI servicing applications