Lending Club, Enterprise Agile Coach/ Technical Program Manager
March 2015 - November 2015, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Introduced Agile practice and discipline to Small Business teams (3) leading to successful launch of Alibaba e-Credit Line product, including leading Scrum of Scrums for 8 teams.
• Led assessment & presentation of organization’s “State of Agile” to CTO & Tech. leadership.
• Implemented organization-wide Definition of Done Checklist in JIRA + initiated simplification.
• Co-developed & co-led Agile team and ScrumMaster trainings.
• Co-led bi-weekly ScrumMaster Guild meeting.
• Developed tools for Agile practice in Confluence.
AvenueCode, Agile Coach/ Iteration Manager
October 2014 - March 2015, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Re-instituted Agile practices and discipline for Security Engineering team to successful completion of $11MM project.
• Lead and facilitated Infrastructure cross-functional team in utilizing Agile KanBan.
• Co-facilitated integration of Infrastructure teams into corporate JIRA Workflow standard.
IPG Mediabrands, Technical Project Manager & Agile Organizational Coach
October 2013 - July 2014, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Scrum Master for first project using Agile: released revenue-generating Web App with Database. Wrote User Stories.
• Lead scoping of Enterprise Information System/ platform project for Business Intelligence.
• Implemented Scrum & KanBan Processes and Tools in in JIRA and Confluence. Developed and performed trainings.
• Coached newly-designated Scrum Master – first one for organization.
Relationship Technologies, Inc., Director of Program Management, Business Development Coach & Scrum Master
June 2013 - March 2014, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Implemented and maintained Agile processes (Scrum & KanBan) and tools for effectively managing work of Feature Development, UX, Defects and Application Improvements. Tools: JIRA, FreshDesk & Kanbanery. Technologies: Rails and MongoDB.
• Translated CEO’s (PhD Psychologist) vision into User Stories for Development Team. Provided UX-UI Design assessment and direction.
@WalmartLabs, Technical ScrumMaster & Agile Coach
November 2012 - February 2013, San Bruno, CA, United States
• Turned around $30MM Big Data Analytics (~20 PB) program from failure to successful first release within 3 months (after stalling for 2+ years).
• Brought Agile process, communication, levity and enthusiasm to 5 cross-functional teams spanning three time zones and two business units. Scrum Master for core, 15-person, team.
• Used Rally project/ issue tracking.