• Enthusiastic, courageous, honest servant leader
• Provides value based software delivery utilizing the Scrum framework and Agile practices
• Agile Coach, Agile Practitioner, and Agile change agent passionate about providing Agile and Scrum education services to IT and business teams
• Provides Agile consultation to ScrumMasters, PMs, Managers, Product Owners, Business Partners, Software Developers, Architects, BA’s, QA Engineers
• Practicing Kanban and Lean/Pull techniques with support teams
• On a journey of continuously improving my Agility
Agile Thought, Agile Coach
July 2015 - Present, Tampa, FL, United States
Agile Coach, Agile Consultant
Wolters Kluwer, ScrumMaster / Agile Coach
July 2014 - July 2015, Tampa, Florida, US
• ScrumMaster and Agile Coach for Wolters Kluwer TeamMate
• Agile evangelist responsible for increasing the agility of this organization
• I am enthusiastically helping teams embrace Agile values and Lean thinking
• I am dedicated to enriching this organization's journey with Agile.
• I am passionately helping teams continuously improve their practices of delivering high quality, valuable software
• Coaching teams on Kanban and Lean techniques in addition to Scrum with XP practices
5280 Solutions, ScrumMaster
January 2011 - July 2014, Highlands Ranch, CO, US
I began using scrum at this company about 6 months after I was hired. I used scrum at my previous company for several years.
MDC Holdings, Project Manager / ScrumMaster
December 2004 - January 2011, Denver, CO, US
I began my Scrum experience with this company when I was working as a BA/PM on a Stormwater Management system. I volunteered to run the project using Scrum and have never looked back.