Get certified - Transform your world of work today
* Bachelor Degree in Information Technology in the area of systems
analysis by Unisinos University (Brazil), where I was employed for six
Final work developed in the semantic web: RDF, OWL and RDQL using RAP
(Rdf API for PHP).
* I began the Master in Science in computer engineering at Technical
University of Lisbon. Simultaneously I was a scientific research in
the project De.:SID:
My study is about Expert Systems (intelligent survey) and I used
PHLIPS - the PHP library for CLIPS and Jess (across PHP/Java Bridge).
* Zend Framework 2 Certified Architect (ZFCA)
* Zend Certified PHP Engineer (PHP 5.5)
* Zend Certified Engineer (PHP 5.3) #ZEND004019
* Certified ScrumMaster pela Scrum Alliance #203613
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) on exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
* Leader of group that discusses issues of certification in PHP:
* I belong to the Brazilian Translation Team of TYPO3:
* I was freelancer in TYPO3 projects (PHP's CMS very popular in
europe) working together with
http://www.designconcept4you.com - a German company of web development.
* In 2003 I founded the "ACIMA Interactive" in a technology incubator
- the web development company that has implemented hundreds of
projects, including: ALTERA (own CMS system), ALTERAmail (newsletter
system) and many others:
* Court expert specializing in IT, generating reports for judges and
lawyers on legal disputes involving hardware and software:
* I hold regular classes in the technology area, especially PHP (my passion):
* Latelly I'm dedicating to e-commerce projects on Magento platform: