Please visit my profile here.
Hewlett Packard, Sr. Engineering Program Manager
July 2010 - Present, Sunnyvale, CA, United States
As a Release Train Lead (SAFe-RTE) (or “Uber-Scrum Master”) – facilitate program level processes and program execution, escalate impediments, manage risk, and help drive scrum level to program-level continuous improvement. Understand the unique opportunities and challenges associated with in a large software program while organizing, facilitating, and continuously aligning and guiding business strategy.
Managed Software and Web Services group (SWS) for Cyber Security initiative. Identify the interfaces for possible security breaches and manage developing a solid security framework for Application and Services group which is scalable and allow real time monitoring and threat response. Manage delivery of in-house/attach-partner softwares, services and promotions into four HP PSG business units. Working with partners, all global business units (GBU's), attach partners, HP-Experience Software Business (HP-ESB) and regional teams to deliver high quality software/services and make process improvements. Agilist from Core!! Work as a change agent within the organization. Lead for multiple task-forces to identify pain-points of organization and propose solutions/winning approach. Transformation task-force lead to infuse Agile mind-set in organization. Help organization to align vision and mission removing process road-blocks.
VMR Tech , Project Manager
October 2008 - July 2010, Valencia, CA, United States
Program managing multiple applications for TouchSmart platform like HP AppsCenter, HP-Marvel App etc. Working as a primary interface with the internal software development and marketing teams for select consumer product categories.
Building and managing an extensive knowledge base of developers and supporting elements for a complete ecosystem for TouchSmart products. Coordinating between development, marketing and PR teams in building various TouchSmart Applications and maintaining the ecosystem & developers network. Managing TouchSmart DevZone(www.touchsmartdevzone.com) community to evangelize TouchSmart platform. Managing TouchSmart SDK development project, a key component for ISV's (Independent Software Vendors) for application development on TouchSmart platform.
• Program managed successful delivery of TouchSmart applications (Skype, Facebook, Corel Paint It!,Twitter).
• Worked as a point of contact (worldwide) at HP for Independent Software Vendors working on applications to be hosted on HP TouchSmart platform.
• Managed TouchSmart Devzone community with more than 50K registered developers to evangelize TouchSmart platform that resulted in few SDK downloads to thousands of downloads per week.
• Created business requirements for various installers of applications restricting them to be used only with HP TouchSmart platform.
• Executed as point of contact at HP with NBA to implement Creative Design HP Luxury Suite Application.
• Worked across multiple communities and geographies to define and execute periodic outreach activities within the developer community and the broader ecosystem.
• Developed HP university internship program for TouchSmart platform using TS SDK 3.0
• Lead APJ-HP RBU to start developing applications on TouchSmart 3.0 platform form ground up.