TCS - Tata Consultancy Services , Test Manager – Italy Insurance
January 2016 - Present, , Italy
Test Manager for TCS Italy - Insurance domain
Open Innovation s.r.l. , Quality Manager, Lean Expert & Analyst
August 2015 - December 2015, , Italy
Quality & Project Manager for Leanplan software: an innovative Lean tool supporting medium-sized manufacturing businesses.
• Quality Manager and Analyst supporting main Product Owner quality management and design.
• Full support to company Scrum Application Lifecycle Management, implemented via Atlassian toolset stack (Jira, Confluence, HipChat, Service Desk)
• Technical Writer with regards of product’s System & User’s manuals.
• Lean Analysts supporting Business Relationships Management for product & correlated methodologies (Lean e Kanban.) Customer presentations and consultancies.
• Conf. Manager responsible for User Requirements gathering and processing.
Openinnovation for BEE Team in Unicredit group, Agile & Software Quality Assurance full-stack Consultant
July 2014 - July 2015, , Italy
Agile Coach & Software Quality Assurance Lead under Unicredit CEE2020 Programme, delivering renewed multi-channel Internet Banking.
• On/off site Head Scrum Master, managing overall Scrum framework applied by the BE Software Factory including 5+ Scrum Teams, delivering from final Customer infrastructure as distributed Teams between Romania, Italy and Austria.
• Management & Configuration of used Toolsets: Atlassian Jira & Confluence, HP Quality center.
• Coaching regarding Agile & Testing methodologies.
• Overall management of Software Quality Assurance strategies required by the Project. Support to recruiting & supervision of Test Teams and individuals.
• Project Governance support and Stakeholders coordination
SCICORD LLC, Quality Assurance Manager & Test Leader
July 2014 - April 2015, , United States
Direct IT Consultant for SCICORD LLC
SciCord LLC general Quality Manager and Software Test Lead for “SciCord” product, delivered in USA & Italy as Validated system. SciCord is an innovative, lightweight cloud Laboratory Notebook for small, medium sized Pharmaceutical, Chemical companies. Main responsibilities:
• Company Quality Manager and Technical writer for Standard Operative Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regarding Company governance & Software delivery.
• Full stack support to SciCord product Application Lifecycle Management in compliance with Agile methodologies and required Pharm standards & regulations.
• QA Team Test Lead, including HR management support. Coordination support for Development, Delivery e Customer Care groups.
• Project governance support to CEO e CTO.
GlaxoSmithKline, Software Quality Assurance Leader as remote Contractor
April 2011 - June 2014, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States
Leadership in all aspects of application testing and quality assurance for 1Y+6M “eLNB .Net Project” with the following Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective and compliant applications are being developed and delivered from development partners
- Lead matrixed test teams and proactively identify issues and seek resolutions
- Provide leadership and consultation on test and quality matters to a variety of Corporation colleagues
- Work with Customer Quality (IT and Business) to ensure compliance to GSK policies and procedures
GlaxoSmithKline Italy S.p.A., Software Quality Assurance Test Manager
January 2007 - March 2011, Verona, --- Select A State ---, Italy
Test Manager in Verona R&D IT Department; QA Lead with .Net Software development responsibilities for E-Notebook v9 Project
GlaxoSmithKline Italy S.p.A., Java/J2EE software Developer & Test Engineer
January 2004 - January 2007, Verona, --- Select A State ---, Italy
Java/J2EE software Developer (JSP, Ajax, Tapestry, Servlet, JavaBeans), Test Engineer (Manual via Mercury QC, Automated via WinRunner, QTP).
Computer Science department of University of Verona, Analyst and Visual C++/Matlab Software developer
December 2003 - March 2004, Verona, --- Select A State ---, Italy
Analyst and Visual C++/Matlab Software developer. Implementer of Computer Vision algorithms. Expert of Stereo and Acoustics cameras interfacing. Contributor to European project A.R.R.O.V. (Augmented Reality for Remotely Operated Vehicles, http://arrov.disi.unige.it/index.html)