Andrii started using Agile in 2006. He loves Agile and specialises on different Agile frameworks.Andrii started teaching Scrum in early 2008.
He has proven experience in teaching Agile on public and in-company trainings, conference-speaking and coaching.
One of his goals is help to move Agile out of Software Development in Ukraine and to help everyone use and understand the brilliant idea of Agile.
- Experience in improving Agile/Scrum knowledge in teams, managing Agile workflows, improving teamwork, team trainings, process analyzing and implementation, coaching
- More than 700 hours of provided Agile trainings
- More than 30 trained and coached companies. Experience in improving Agile processes and setting up from scratch
- Demonstrated success in building, leading and managing process for development teams
- Direct experience creating organizational structures.
- Successful experience in startups creation and managing.
- Experience in managing software-training center.