I’m a father, a husband, an entrepreneur, a consultant, a coach, a facilitator, a speaker, a team member, and sometimes even an author.
I’m an advocate of a new management metaphor, based on complexity science and looking for ways to help people and organizations to engage with their true calling.
A significant part of my time is currently being dedicated to ionatec projects, where we help to deliver outstanding experiences through software development, cloud operations and consulting services.
I’ve been acting as a catalyzer of agile values since 2002 and throughout my journey I had the opportunity to meet different people, corporate contexts and projects:
- I’ve been development and operations director of three different organizations;
- Worked with embedded software, telecommunications, IT infrastructure, corporate systems, web operations, open source projects and mobile applications;
- Acted as a consultant/coach for the private and public sector, for startups and established enterprises;
- Trained more than 1.000 people on different topics;
- Engaged as a speaker and writer.
One of my pet projects is a team accelerator we run together with PUCRS and Thoughtworks to teach computer science students to work as a real team, delivering real world projects.