Datamatics Global services Limited, Senior Consultant
September 2010 - Present, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Working as Scrum Master in a six member team enhancing the Insurance systems built on several technologies for Bupa International (UK). The team works in Agile methodology where it delivers some value into the system in each sprint of two weeks.
• Development and assisting the team members.
• Showcasing the development done at the end of every sprint.
• Active participant in the sprint planning session at the start of every sprint.
• Managing the daily standup meetings.
• Active role in estimation of work that can be taken up in a sprint.
• Co-Ordination with Business/Product Owner for clarifications/Queries.
Agile Financial Technologies, Senior Software Engineer
January 2009 - September 2010, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Worked as a techno-functional executive having held multiple roles in product development especially in the Insurance domain.
Lead the development team and implemented Insurance systems both for overseas and Indian customers.
Other activities include filling up RFPs, working closely with the sales team, giving product demos for key prospects, etc.
Access Information Systems Limited, Software Engineer
July 2005 - December 2008, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Started my IT career with this company and worked as a key member in several projects like RedSquirrel-Pharma, Brokerworld, Bancaims, Veritas-Web.
Having the opportunity to work on above mentioned projects, I had good learning of Manufacturing and Insurance domains.
On the technology front, working on the above mentioned projects gave me a good experience in VB 6.0, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, Crystal Reports 8.5, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i and Classic ASP
Stream Trac-mail Pvt. Ltd., Technical Support Associate
September 2003 - August 2004, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Stream Trac-mail is an International Call Center, providing online technical assistance across the globe. My role here was to provide e-mail assistance on computer related issues raised by the customers of HP.
• Understand the problem described in email sent by customer.
• Based on the problem definition, frame a solution to the customer using my soft skills, computer skills and the knowledge base.
Orient Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Trainee Network Engineer
November 2002 - January 2003, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
This was my first job after graduation where I worked as a trainee network engineer to provide network service to customers like Airtel, O&M, Nabard and many more.
• Involved in the installation of the servers at Asian Heart Institute, Bandra Kurla Complex.
• Involved in the setup of network at Ogilvy & Matter advertisement agency, Kamala mills compound, Worli.
• Provide solution on hardware and network relates issues to customers.