Technical Program manager with strong academic record with 16 years of rich and insightful experience working globally across India, USA, Canada and South Africa and involved in execution of large, complex programs in Banking and Financial Services domain gaining extensive expertise in technical execution, software delivery management, release automation and deployment management.
- SAFe Agile Program Consultant
- Scrum Certified Master (CSM)
Key Recent Accomplishments
- Program Director for world’s largest Global Exchange (Nasdaq) and delivery in charge for next generation press release distribution platform using distributed scaled agile team with a team of 100+ associates spread across 10 teams - delivered 3 near-perfect releases and enabled 10-fold increase in development pace on NASDAQ’s mission critical time to market platform for simultaneous disclosure of press releases and corporate actions by aggressively ramping up 7 scrum teams with agile expertise
- Executed core banking Finacle implementation in 2nd largest bank in South Africa, integrating more than 25 peripherals in the bank using ESB as enterprise message broker. Handled stakeholder management of 25+ peripherals and interaction in a highly matrix environment. Part of Design Authority (architecture board) constituted by the bank for integration track.
- Executed assignment as a technical program manager for Treasury and Services portfolio for one of the biggest banks in USA managing one of the complex fixed bid development programs (building an depository processing platform using Adobe Flex as front end) for over 2 years and was responsible for overall governance, planning, execution and delivery including resource planning and staffing.
- In general, for the last 8 years I have been part of high value green field development programs generating revenues to the tune of 20 million for Cognizant.
Cognizant, Associate Director
August 2011 - Present, PUNE, MH, India
Associate Director in BFSI Vertical, working for second largest BFSI account of Cognizant
Infosys, Senior Project Manager
March 2010 - July 2011, PUNE, MH, India
Senior Project Manager in ‘SI’ horizontal (System’s Integration); Currently managing the integration track for a large 25 million dollar program for 2nd largest bank in South Africa integrating more than 25 peripherals in the bank with the core banking product “Finacle”.
Cognizant, Manager - Projects
June 1999 - February 2010, PUNE, MH, India
Worked at various levels – developer, team leader, project leader, project manager, program manager and most recently delivery manager for a large fixed bid program with team size of close to 110 people