Corelogic, Scrum Master/ Lead Systems Analyst
June 2010 - September 2013, Irvine, California, United States
- As the Lead Integration Consultant and Project Manager have gained phenomenal experience and expertise around Enterprise Corporate Architecture initiatives i.e. Enterprise provisioning (Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager, Enterprise ERP/CRM(Force.com, Sales force, Oracle CRM on Demand, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Siebel),Enterprise Marketing(Eloqua, Oracle Marketing on Demand), Enterprise Ticketing(ServiceNow), Enterprise Configuration Management Databases(SIDB,CMDB), Enterprise SOA Governance and Architecture (SOA ESB Suites from Oracle, JBOSS, Mule, Biz talk),E-business (e-commerce procurement, ordering), e-learning and education.
- Requirements harmonization and integration from Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Middleware Salesforce.com and Siebel and played a key role during the user acceptance testing phase for our key release.
- Provided seamless integration for Oracle CRM on Demand to the Enterprise Marketing Lead and Campaign management system Eloqua which served stakeholders across company functional areas, including sales, marketing, legal, operations, product management and finance.
- As a project lead was involved in drafting out the enterprise project plan using MS project for the yearly release as well as the bi-monthly releases and also construct and was accountable for the RACI matrix. The plan required extensive co-ordination to get the tasks completed on time state side and offshore with Cognizant.
- As the Lead analyst I primarily led the Enterprise CRM Roadmap for business and technology enhancements for the Corelogic business units with diverse sales and marketing needs.
. I served as requirements leader across an extended onshore/offshore Enterprise CRM project team along with Cognizant Technology Solutions and First India Corporation.
- Responsible for Business Integration of Corelogic Corporate
HR systems and for architecting Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager across several Corelogic Active directory forests.
First American Financial Corp, Lead Systems Analyst Project Manager
December 2005 - June 2010, Santa Ana, California, United States
- Presently reporting to Director of Product Management, Analysis, QA and dotted reporting to Technical Engagement and PMO playing multiple roles as a Lead Integrations Analyst and a Engagement Manager.
- As a Sr. Project/Technical Engagement Manager I was involved in engaging with our First American Product companies (Title, Credco, Corelogic, EAppraiseIT, Flood Data Services) and their banking and mortgage clients on a regular basis for several integration projects.
- Presently involved in several Java/Oracle Service Bus integration migration initiatives and have led the initiatives from Project Inception, Requirements, Development, UAT and Transition to Application Support.
- Proved instrumental in the reduction of application and network server footprint thus reducing the IT and direct costs billed to the technology group.
- Mid 2009 I was involved in ensuring that our application delivered industry-levels of relaibility and performance and I was the primary analyst on design and analysis of platform architecture.
- Analyzed several service type specific DTD's and XSD's during the migration projects and helped out evaluate several data mapping tools to expedite the integrations mappings.
- Was involved extensively in adjusting the staffing models for our off shore staff in India and training for analysts.
-2006-2008 Worked extensively as part of application interface design for major First American joint venture banking clients Wells Fargo, Chase and Citibank.
- Provided liaison between product mgmt, technical teams and worked closely with users and user representatives to analyze business processes and workflows gather, document and translate business requirements.
-Heavy involvement in mortgage technology organizations, such as MISMO, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), ALTA Technology Committee, Title Abstract Standards Initiative (TASI) involvement, Etc.
- Actively Partcipated in MISMO tri mester meetings
ACC Capital Ameriquest Mortgage/Citi Residential, Lead Systems Analyst/Product Manager
February 2004 - December 2006, Anaheim, California, United States
I spearheaded the Credit, Flood and Account Executive Point of Sales (Refinance and Purchase) modules as part of the Accelerated Systems Application Processing (ASAP) Loan workflow. We interacted heavily with Credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and Transunion) as part of engagement for credit workflow. As a Product Manager was responsible for developing processes and procedures along with a team of Core five product managers (each for Loan Operations Title, Credit, Appraisal, Closing and Income), 20 Business Systems analysts and the upper management to streamline the Accelerated Systems Loan Operations Application at ACC Capital. I managed a team of 5 employees state side and 20 off shore personnel. Managed and developed Business and Technology scope and requirement documents (functional and non-functional) for the ASAP application. I created use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, flow charts, process flow diagrams based on user requirements and feedback. I managed the entire Loan Operations Credit, Flood, Pre-Sales process in compliance with the full web application development life cycle and Rational Unified Process Lifecycle. I was involved in end to end data mapping in compliance with the MISMO standards. I created requirements for database description layers such as metadata and OAGIS BOD Dictionary for ad hoc senior management reporting purposes. Interfaced with internal and external clients to gather, collect and document user, business and web system technical requirements to implement the service oriented architecture. Researched and recommended products and third party web components necessary for completing and composing applications and systems. I was the functional expert in test planning and user acceptance planning. I was awarded" Ameriquest Excellence Employee of the month" award Dec 2004