Method , Senior Agile Project Manager
March 2015 - Present, London, London, City of, United Kingdom
A design / UX agency, I acted as Senior Agile Project manager on the below projects.
First role was acting as an agile consultant, on client site for BBVA bank.
• Appointed by the Bank’s newly appointed Global Head of Customer Experience and tasked, in senior advisory role, with assessing the capabilities of the 400 people working in BBVA’s digital transformation team within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) and putting in place a clear strategy for Scrum teams to implement user research.
Selected Project Achievements:
• Tasked with reviewing the entire digital transformation process and gaining buy-in for the implementation of user research within portfolio level by showcasing a successful pilot project that incorporated user research.
• Identified areas of improvements by identifying team pain points by managing internal interviews with a variety of stakeholders within the Bank.
Subsequent project followed which followed were:
• Digital Transformation programme of work within Reed Exhibitions; defining, managing user research and user experience definition within the programme.￼
• Managing programme of work for McDonald’s; definition / user experience for McDonald’s loyalty programme and WiFi restaurant experience.
• Client facing and management within a complex stakeholder matrix.
Brilliant Basics , Scrum Master
June 2013 - Present, London, London, City of
BB is a growing start up focused on product development, Strategy, UX and Design solutions. The main delivery during this contract position was as Scrum Master for Money Manager delivery on tablet, mobile and desktop for a major retail bank.
I have also delivered the following projects / products:
• Global Design System (Every digital experience globally) Design / UX – Major Bank (Tablet, Responsive, Mobile, Desktop and responsive design)
• Product development: Market place analytics platform (UX, Design, front-end and back-end)
ADAM&EVE DDB (TSL DIGITAL) – Digital Production, Senior Project Manager (Contract)
September 2012 - Present, London, London, United Kingdom
Working on the Canada Tourism Committee and Exxon accounts.
LBi, Senior Project Manager
August 2010 - August 2012, London, London, United Kingdom
Type of projects:
Mainly large website builds.
• Barratt Homes
• GP3 Series
• Lloyd's Banking Group (Galaxy - Digital Transformation)
Tribal DDB, Project Manager
June 2007 - August 2010, London, London, United Kingdom
Type of projects:
50/50 split between large web builds and campaign microsites.
• Volkswagen UK
• Diageo: Guinness Global and Captain Morgan Global
• Part of the 2007 Volkswagen UK web build
• Platform migration of Guinness.com
• Sole project manager overseeing a global account
Active Webdezign , Project Manager
September 2006 - May 2007, London, London, United Kingdom
• Project support and project management of 10 different clients.
• Producing detailed proposals
• Gained in depth knowledge of the project lifecycle, web technologies and Content Management Systems
• Plan and monitor web build projects