Zensar Technologies | Investec Securities, Business Analyst | Scrum Master
December 2009 - Present, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Role: Business Analyst | Scrum Master | Team Lead
Domains: Corporate Actions, Securities Pledge, Securities Lending & Borrowing, Settlements. Automated Payments, Bonds, Paper & OTC, Capital Gain Tax, Financial Transactions, Fees.
- Conduct JAD sessions and workshops with business users; analyse and document requirements
- Re-engineer business processes for Investec Securities and manage user expectations
- Performed gap analysis and evaluated buy/build, cost/benefit analysis of vendor package to replace legacy system.
- Scrum Master; ensuring issues are identified, tracked and resolved in timely manner
- Conducted product roll-out and user training
Accenture Services, Business Analyst
June 2005 - December 2009, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Role: Business Analyst
Domain: Fixed Income & Interest Rate Derivatives, Share Dealing, Corporate Actions.
- Conduct JAD sessions, analyse and capture user requirements in functional documents
- Plan and track the test execution cycle, task allocation to testing team, investigation of issues
- Prepare test cases on derivatives trading platform dealing with interest rate and fixed income derivatives