Certified Agile Leadership Program
The CAL program provides a framework for vetted education providers to build flexible learning programs and provides a guide path for participants to know they are receiving high-quality, dependable, education, and experienced-based education.
- An introductory, education-based program
- Consists of learning objectives across five categories to start the Agile leader on their learning journey
- Develop awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors
- Credential is achieved upon successful completion of the education learning objectives
- An advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing program
- Consists of learning and practice across three categories to guide leaders in deepening, applying, and sharing their Agile leadership learning
- Requires a CAL I and successful completion of the advanced requirements
Read the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program Learning Objectives.
If you would like to apply to educate the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program, please review and complete the application and provide supporting materials, including the $250 application fee.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.