Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach℠ (CTC)
How do I apply?
- Review the CTC Requirements Checklist in its entirety. Any item that you cannot confidently check may indicate a gap to be filled before you proceed with the application process.
- Review the SAMPLE CTC Application and the CTC Application Instructions. Be sure to understand the depth and breadth of the information that is requested.
- Receive preliminary feedback on your readiness to complete the CTC applications process by connecting with a Scrum Alliance Coach.
- If you feel you meet the qualifications and are ready to apply, start the application process by submitting the nonrefundable $250 application fee.
- You will receive access to your personal version of the online application within 2-3 business days after submitting your fee.
- If your application is accepted, you will be required to pay an annual $500 license fee and complete renewal requirements to maintain an active CTC certification.
When applying, be prepared to invest sufficient effort to provide a thorough and complete application. Highly invested, prepared, and proactive applicants will find the most success.
The process is divided into two parts, which are outlined in more detail on the SAMPLE CTC Application.:
Part I: Requirements qualification
Part II: Peer assessment
Applicants will receive feedback on Part I before proceeding to Part II. If an applicant requires more development before proceeding to Part II, the application may be placed on hold with feedback from the CTC Application Review Committee on identified gaps and suggestions on how to address those gaps before continuing on to Part II of the application.