ScrumMaster Personal Improvement Tool
At Scrum Alliance we know how important it is to have access to tools and resources that will help you thrive as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
CSMs use the ScrumMaster Personal Improvement (PI) Tool to identify opportunities to grow and improve their agile and Scrum abilities. This tool is an exclusive benefit to all Active Certified ScrumMasters at Scrum Alliance. It was designed by Comparative Agility with help from members of the global agile community, to help CSMs assess their strengths and identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Every few sprints, CSMs take regular assessments on key ScrumMaster patterns
- Depending on how they score on the assessment, ScrumMasters receive a set of relevant tools and trainings that highlight key areas for improvement
- CSMs can explore and track specific resources by adding them to their personal backlog of improvements
- The system tracks personalized progress on those resources over time
- ScrumMasters monitor those learnings until they improve their scores and successfully complete the backlog item