Continued ACCESS TO TRAINERS AND COACHES
Scrum and agile principles can be easy to learn and difficult to master. Scrum Alliance helps practitioners improve their skills by providing access to professional advice from an exclusive community of Coaches and Trainers through an Ask an Expert feature.
The Ask an Expert feature is part of the Comparative Agility Personal Improvement (PI) Tool and is available to active Certified ScrumMasters and Certified Scrum Product Owners. Ask an Expert lets CSMs and CSPOs interact with Trainers and Coaches and ask them questions about Scrum and agile.
The Ask an Expert feature allows for discussion of complex questions in a confidential and secure setting. The Coaches and Trainers who answer the questions are volunteer experts from the Scrum Alliance community.
CSMs and CSPOs can also discuss questions publicly and engage with the wider CSM and CSPO community through the Community Board in the PI Tool.
How to Access Ask an Expert
- Step 1: Login to your Scrum Alliance dashboard
- Step 2: Scroll down to Member Benefits
- Step 3: Click on PI tool (ScrumMaster or Product Owner)
- Step 4: Login or Activate your account
- Step 5: Click on the Community link to access the Community Board
- Step 6: Click on the Ask an Expert link