Summary: · Senior Microsoft Technologist with 15 years experience in ent... Read More
· Senior Microsoft Technologist with 15 years experience in enterprise application development
· Certified Scrum Professional , Certified (Nov. 2010)
· Certified ScrumMaster , Certified (March. 2010)
· Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certified (May 2010)
· Project Management, ScrumMaster, Agile Coach, Technical Team Lead, Senior Developer & Systems Analyst roles
· Proficient in managing technical projects using: Scrum, Agile, SDLC, SLC, Waterfall, Hybrids
· Proven track record in designing & developing enterprise applications on time & within budget
· Significant experience with hands-on development, design, analysis, architecture, team building
· Excellent business acumen, communication skills
Enterprise web application software re-architecture effort for NASDAQ traded company Echo Global Logistics.
· Development Budget of $3M/YR
· Managed up to 6 development team (25 team members) depending on release cycle
o Report to CTO
o Mixed multi-cultural teams of developers, BAs, and QA testers
o Usually a 2-4 week design sprint
o Usually a 4 weeks development sprint
o Integrated traditional requirements gathering process
· ScrumMaster/Agile Coach
o Lead teams in scrum processes and artifacts
o Impediment remover
o Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Burndown charts, Sprint Review, sprint retrospective
· Built Agile PMO from ground up
o Created and documented existing and desired SDLC processes
o Identified necessary artifacts and project milestones for organization
o Created templates for all process artifacts
· Utilized SharePoint for all project documents
Thomas hasn't listed any work history yet.
No recent activity
Thomas has no upcoming events.
Thomas has no groups listed.
|Location:||Chicago, IL USA|