Mathi Ezhil Arasu Career Objective: To deliver Innovative, Cost-effective and Value-added Solutions in the areas of Quality Management Sy... Read More
Mathi Ezhil Arasu
To deliver Innovative, Cost-effective and Value-added Solutions in the areas of Quality Management System Implementation and Continuous Process Improvement.
Quality System Definition, Implementation, Assessment & Improvement
· Assessment of Organizations on ISO 9001 and CMMI
· Developed, implemented and maintained ISO 9001, ISO 20000 (ITIL), ISO 27001, SW-CMM, CMMI, Scrum and People CMM Quality Management Systems.
· Managed overall Quality Assurance functions.
· Involved in troubleshooting and conducting process capability studies.
· B.E. (Mechanical) from University of Madras, India – 1993
· MBA (Marketing) from University of Madras, India – 1996
· Certified Scrum Master
· IRCA Accredited ISO 27001 – Info. Security Mgmt. System (ISMS) Lead Auditor
· ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor
· SEI, USA Trained CMMI Appraiser for CMMI
· ITIL Foundation Trained professional
· PMP Trained professional
· Certified Quality Analyst
· Full cycle Implementation of ISO 9001 Software Quality System.
· Full cycle Implementation of SW- CMM & CMMI Level 3, 4 & 5 Quality System.
· Implementation of ITIL (ISO 20000), ISO 27001 and People CMM Quality System.
· Conducted over 250+ IT Audits on ISO 9001, CMM, CMMI and ISO 27001
· 11+ years experience in the Quality Control, Assurance and Quality Management Functions.
· Software Quality Models (ISO 9001, SW-CMM & CMMI, Scrum, P-CMM)
· Internal Quality Audits & Assessments, Product Deliverable Audits
· Software Testing
· Quality Training
· Software Audits and Assessments using ISO 9001, SW-CMM & CMMI, Scrum, P-CMM
· Software Project Management
· Software Configuration Management
· Documentation: Quality Manual, Procedures, Test Plans and Test Cases
Software Quality Experience:
IT Software Process and Quality Consulting using ISO 9001, CMMI, SCRUM, ISO 20000 (ITIL)
Nature of job involves the following activities: (11 years +)
· Understanding customer requirements for the QMS and CMMI requirements
· Study of the customer Business Objectives, client requirements, Project related practices
· Preparation of the Road-map, schedule and effort for the Quality Improvement services
· Assignment of the team members for the Project activities
· Executive Overview Training on CMMI and ISO 9001
· Conduct of the Process Gap Analysis and identification of the Process Gaps and corrective actions
· Process Definition, process re-definition and process reviews for the QMS
· Training on role-based activities to help implement the processes
· Implementation Support and facilitations to institutionalize the processes
· Periodic Process and Work Product audits, Internal Quality Audits and reviews
· Conduct Management Review or SEPG review meetings
· Orientation of the organizational personnel on the Final Appraisal requirements like:
o Preparation of the PIIDs (for CMMI Appraisals)
o Presentations and demonstrations during the Final Appraisal
o Interview discussions
· Identification of the Appraisal Team members for the Appraisals (without any conflicts of Interests)
· Mini-Team ATM Leadership, ATM or Appraisal coordination during the CMMI Appraisal
· Post Appraisal Project support – including periodic implementation reviews and surveillance audits
· Weekly Status Meeting with the consultants, Monthly Project reviews and progress reporting
· Client relationship management activities
Additionally, as a part of the Leadership team, I was also involved in the following activities:
· Presentations and meetings with prospective clients
· Interviewing and selection of the consultants for the assignments
· Planning and scheduling the travel activities for the various projects by various consultants
· Forecasting team requirements – based on Project progress and business plans
· Development of the Consultants by planning training – classroom and OTJ training
· Performance appraisals for the team members and recommendations for career growth
Snap-shot of few projects handled and being handled currently:
· Consulting for clients at India, USA, Brazil, Taiwan, Indonesia, China for ISO 9001, CMMI, ISO 27001 (ISMS) and ISO 20000 (ITIL)
· Involved in Consulting, Training and Appraisal for CMMI - Level 3, 4, 5 Cybernet Software Solution, Ready Test Go, eXensys, Suresoft Systems at India
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, Level 3 and Level 5 implementation for Syscom Computer Engineering Company, Cybersoft, Flowring, Great Master, KSI companies at Taiwan and LINGAN at China
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, implementation for eBITS Inc, Dynanet Inc, Business Integra Inc, Namtra Business Inc at USA
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, 3, 5 implementation for Politec, G&P, TQI and TriadSoft companies at Brazil
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2 and 3 implementations for Lande, Sinostride, ZJ Telecom, Thunderbird at Hangzhou, China
· Few other clients supported as Trainer, Consultant and ATM for CMMI implementation include Huatek Technology, HP – GDCC at China, Global Business Technology Solutions, Verizon, Polaris, Chennai
· Involved in Pre-sales support for Process Consulting, Software Testing and Resource Partnership services in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, USA and Brazil
· Involved in conducting Corporate and Public Training on Software Engineering and Quality topics in India, China, Brazil, Taiwan, USA, Indonesia, Greece etc.
Mathi hasn't listed any work history yet.
No recent activity