Glenn H Van Sickle III email@example.com April 2001 - Present &n... Read More
Glenn H Van Sickle III
April 2001 - Present
Test and Evaluation Manager - Ultra Electronics Advanced Tactical Systems (ATS), Austin, Texas USA
Specialized in testing of real-time, tactical C4ISR systems; experienced managing US and Foreign DoD, Mil-Std, FAR/ITAR, CDRL/DID compliant efforts. Experience working under Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Capability Maturity Model (CMM), Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI), and Agile Development environments.
· Successful test, acceptance, and delivery of over 30 Programs/Projects over the past five years; in excess of 300 system/product deliveries, totaling over $100 million in corporate sales and roughly $35 million of departmental budget.
· Increased department revenue potential by over 500% in 5 years; grew my department from 6 to 21 personnel
· Established the first formalized Proposal Response process decreasing Proposal response time by over 300% in just 1 year; developed the process, procedure, and templates (ROM/BOE) for use in answering RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and other marketing efforts.
· Key contributor in developing Statements of Work (SOW), Task Orders, ROMs, BOEs, Technical volumes, and/or input to Cost volumes in response to over 100 RFPs, RFQs, and/or RFIs in the past four years.
May 1998 - April 2001
Manager, System Test and Evaluation, Training and Logistics - COLSA Corporation, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Employed in support of the PATRIOT/HAWK Phase III C3 Integration program ($59M) for the Royal Saudi Air Defense Force (RSADF) in Jeddah Saudi Arabia; responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of all formal hardware/software installation, checkout, product sell-off/acceptance, logistics, and training for the RSADF’s C3 System.
· Responsible for successful logistics, build-out, test, installation, acceptance and training for the entire RSADF’s C3 System, Kingdom wide.
· Responsible for building the Test & Evaluation Department; recruiting, hiring and developing from the ground up to a total of 20 personnel.
· Responsible for establishing formalized, annual “Employee Appraisals” within the company. Developed the initial process, procedure, and templates for use on the program.
· Responsible for developing ECPs and subsequent RFP response resulting in an additional $4M in revenue.
October 1985 - May 1998
Senior Test Lead / Analyst - Engineering and Economic Research, Inc., Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, Alabama
July 1982 – October 1985
Sergeant E5, Air Defense Artillery Command and Control System Operator/Repairer - US Army, Ft. Bliss, TX
Department Management 10+
Bids and Proposal Support (RFP, RFI) 15+
Resource Management 15+
Conflict Resolution 15+
C4I SME 25+
Tactical Data Links (TDL) 25+
Software Development Life Cycle Support 25+
Agile Development 2
IEEE 12207 7
MIL-STD 498/2167A 10+
Foreign Military Sales (FMS) 20+
Joint Service Certification Testing (JITC) 10+
Scrum Product Owner <1
MS Office Suite 10+
Glenn hasn't listed any work history yet.
No recent activity
events i’m attending
Glenn has no upcoming events.
events i've attended
groups i belong to
Glenn has no groups listed.