Global senior leader with more than twenty years experience successfully directing teams in the Financial, Information Technology,... Read More
- Global senior leader with more than twenty years experience successfully directing teams in the Financial, Information Technology, Business, and Healthcare Industries
- Award-winning thought leader in process improvements supporting a diverse range of business functions including Project Management Office, Finance, Auditing, Insurance, Information Technology
- Problem-solving corporate and global field operations leader who consistently establishes company-wide improvements which provide a competitive edge and cost reduction
Scrum Master, 2009
Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems, CPHIMS, 2008
Project Management, PMI, 2005
Six Sigma Greenbelt, 2001
Healthcare IM: Physician Practice EHR Solutions, 2009 American Health Information Management Assoc.
Master Certificate in Healthcare Systems, 2008 University Of Connecticut
Master of Business Information Technology, 2007 Walsh College, Troy, MI
Master Certificate in Information Technology Project Management, 2005 George Washington Univ, Washington, D.C
MBA in International Business, 1994 Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Providence Hospital, Novi, Mi 2009
Volunteer once a week to learn more about clinical workflow.
Reliance Software Systems, Inc., Farmington Hills, MI 2007-Present
Healthcare IT Manager
Lead initiatives and serve as strategic planning, risk management and thought leader:
· PMO Program Manager: Operational Process Alignment, 6Sigma Quality Integration, Project Management Office Procedures, Guidebook, and Implementation Forms
· Global Client-facing: Product Development in India and North American Product System Enhancements
· Hospital EMR, CPOE, ClinDoc implementations
· EMR, CPOE, Orders Development Scrum Master
Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, MI 2000-2007
IT Global Strategy Development Program Manager 2005-2007
Direct global project managers to deploy strategic projects:
· Led 25 global Jr. Project Managers to deploy the Kaplan-Norton Strategy model globally. Managed the Palladium vendor as learning source. The outcome was a globally aligned executive team.
· Led 135 global project managers to deploy an annual employee satisfaction process. The outcome was an increase in 11 out of 13 dimensions (Global IT Employee Satisfaction Indexes) considered being statistically significant.
· Chaired the Global Benchmarking committee that developed a set of tools which decreased the time to complete global decision making by those utilizing the Benchmarking tool
IT Global Security Risk Program Manager 2004-2005
Develop and implement an IT Risk Management Strategy
· Chaired the Global Risk Management committee which developed an IT Risk Management online learning tool that increased learning 85% for 205 Global employees who piloted the tool in year one.
· Researched and developed an approved long-term IT Security strategy with tactical initiatives which included SOX, COBIT, COSO, ISO, CMMI, 6Sigma, and ITIL integration into the Ford IT global Security and Controls risk strategy.
· Drove Business Resumption/Disaster Recovery Planning as a risk management initiative, which resulted in 99% readiness audit confirmation. Developed annual audit process to ensure compliance.
· Spearheaded IT Security career development program to increase corporate security awareness and employee retention resulting in 96.5% reporting a desire to remain in IT Security as a career
North American B2E Website Portfolio Manager 2002-2004
Operate employee portal as a business along with ensuring a smooth outsourcing transition of employees and software.
· Chaired the North American employee website Cycle Planning Committee to prioritize content and IT funding
· Implemented healthcare benefits selection virtually utilizing Towers as the link from the website
· Manage hardware vendors by way of global weekly governance
· Increased cash flow by $25M in 2002, $35M in 2003, and $45M in 2004 through marketing opportunities
· Decreased corporate purchasing costs $3M while increasing fleet sales $50M through strategic relationships
· Increased overall website customer satisfaction from 78% in 2002 to 97% 2004
· Increased salaried employee utilization by 50%, retiree participation by 40%, and hourly participation by 30%
· Collected 28% of departed employee funds as compared to industry average of 20%
· Ensured compliance to IT SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
· Ensured compliance to Six Sigma as both a Green Belt and Project Sponsor
Global Hardware $130M IT Project Planner 2000-2002
Develop and ensure global compliance to work break down schedule; manage customer service; develop and report metrics; manage change control and program closing
· Successfully launched business continuity, disaster recovery, records retention, and global information programs
· Managed relationship between Hewlett-Packard, Dell, and PeoplePC along with UAW to deliver 260,000 units in 1.5 years within budget, federal tax laws, state regulations, country laws, and quarterly goals
· Audited employee payment system to ensure collections procedures adherence
Ford Motor Credit Company, Dearborn, MI 1988-1999
Global Strategic Planning Manager 1998-1999
Deliver new financial products to increase Ford Credit and/or Ford Motor business with Dealer Council approval
- Developed global program launched to 32 countries, which decreased exposure
- Worked in London, England for time periods to implement successfully by developing global contacts
- Led Risk Management implementation in North America Insurance Product launch
- Led Risk Management with North American Ford Dealer Council governance
- Wrote audit reports to qualify systems for introduction into the Ford Infrastructure Environment
North American Risk and Loss Prevention Manager, Insurance Division 1997-1998
Decrease loss costs and/or exposure.
- Developed a loss prevention program for Dealer Wholesale which decreased loss experienced by $1M
- Published risk self-audit procedures and a Loss Prevention Manual
- Served on the International Auto Theft Board of Governors for the mid-western division to develop global contacts
- Presented at global police conferences specifically around rental car and dealership vehicle loss prevention
- Developed Auditing process, procedures, and forms to audit dealerships. Piloted and implemented to 125 North American Field Staff.
- Audited ADP in California for adherence to Ford data security standards.
North America Ford Credit Insurance Operations Manager 1995-1997
Manage Projects to decrease costs or increase customer satisfaction.
- Delivered a field staff mechanization project which yielded a $1M annual cost savings and increased data security
- Managed a software project with Lockheed Martin and ADP, which enabled a 10% staff reduction through attrition
- Delivered a $0.5M annual cost savings project by outsourcing glass claim processes to major auto glass vendors
- Developed a training program during a parent company IT crisis that avoided an increase in dissatisfaction.
- Enabled Company goodwill by delivering a national warranty paint and battery inspection process
- Spearheaded a $1B+ annual cost savings project which convinced Warranty Controller to increase safeguards
- Developed auditing format to ensure vendor contract compliance
- Audited vendors, dealerships, and internal operations to increase compliance
- Audited Hertz Claims Management for adherence to the contract and procedures, AIG for adherence to reinsurance funding balances for each state, two glass vendors for payment accuracy and installation procedures
North America Operations Assistant Manager 1992-1994
· Ran half of the North American Call Center
· Performed Claim file audits to ensure adherence to claim payment policies
· Liaison to the Ford General Auditor’s Office for each annual audit
Joyce hasn't listed any work history yet.
No recent activity