VISION My Vison is to build successful organizations through empowering people and introducing efficient process. MISSION My mission is to creat... Read More
Sr. Technical Project Manager at Nurun Inc.
- Support Agile and Scrum Process within Organization. - Coach and Mentor the team for Scrum Process and Principles. - Try to manage project within realm of Scrum Process - Act as ScrumMaster and Agile Coach to the team.
Agile Consultant at AgileHQ
Milton, ON L9T0M8
Accomplishments: Introduced and reinforced Agile concepts and techniques. Helped team members to identify obstacles and action plans for their resolution. Promote and train team to be self-organized. Worked closely with Product Owners and Scrum Team to facilitate the planning, review and retrospective meetings, and to develop the release plan. Act as gatekeeper to avoid any interference. Formulate Training module and provided Scrum training to the team and clients. The modules includes: Scrum Overview, User Stories, Product Owner (Thinking and Responsibilities), Story Estimations Agile techniques applied: Continuous integration (to promote Continuous delivery) Daily stand up meeting (Daily Scrum) Pair programming Retrospectives (Reflection and Action of improvement) Sprint planning (Planning for near future sprint) Sprint reviews (Reviews and demo for stories accomplished) Task breakdown and estimation (Breaking the task to have done within day max.) Test-driven development (TDD) Time-boxing (2 - 3 Weeks Sprints) User Story sizing (Story Points - Planning Porker)
ScrumMaster / Agile Consultant at Rogers Communications Inc. - Remove any impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals
October 2010-June 2012
- Do everything possible to facilitate and improve the team's productivity.
- Act as a buffer between the team and any distracting influences.
- Ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended (Enforce the Scrum rules)
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team.
- Facilitate Daily Scrum Meeting.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Help product owner define the product backlog.
- Introduced Yammer to collaborate between three Scrum teams.
- Technology Used: Rally (for Scrum), OSB, WLI, SOA Suite
- Remove any impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals
ScrumMaster / Project Manager / Manager, Professional Service at Torstar Digital • Introduced new processes based on Agile Project Management (Scrum) • Direct report to CTO.
www.torstardigital.com / TOPS CMS
October 2007-July 2010
• Worked closely with Product Owners to define and implement Technical features that compliment business and website.
• Introduce Scrum (Agile Project Management) in Professional Service team and completed project successfully using Scrum process.
• Made sure to have proper user stories and requirement defined before initiate any development.
• Provided assistance to Client Relationship Manager to work smoothly with clients and communicated them appropriately.
• Trained and encouraged team members to be self-organized.
• Managed team of developer and designers in dynamic environment.
• Proposed and Managed TOPS yearly and monthly budget while working closely with CTO.
• Present Monthly and Quarterly Review to Board Members.
• Manage vendors and negotiate pricing and timelines.
• Manage and Maintain high profile sites with the traffic of approximately 90 million page views and 3 million unique visitors
• Major Sites Build and Maintained:
• Introduced new processes based on Agile Project Management (Scrum)
• Direct report to CTO.
ScrumMaster / Project Manager at TUCOWS, INC • Managed multiple competing cross-functional projects simultaneously.
May 2006-September 2007
• Daily interactions with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management.
• Managed individual projects and ran large multi-project programs.
• Organized meetings, created and maintained timelines, and kept large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Worked with engineers to develop detail and creative solutions to complex problems, while kept a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
• Developed and deployed the infrastructure required to bring new Tucows products to the world.
• Managed multiple competing cross-functional projects simultaneously.
Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out http://t.co/BK67zPaS I just turned $10 to $252! - 7 months ago
Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out http://t.co/Pq40hNq6 I just turned $10 to $278! - 7 months ago
Anyone looking for an opportunity, please visit our site for job posting and let me know, if you are interested: http://t.co/Zca0aelr - 10 months ago
Defects after delivery of features are overhead cost on top user story points as cost for any business - #agile #scrum - over 1 year ago
RT @HarvardBiz - How to Accomplish More by Doing Less - Tony Schwartz - Harvard Business Review: http://t.co/px8B6u8O - over 1 year ago