RASESH KUMAR Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Email: email@example.com SUMMARY Over 11 years of IT exper... Read More
Sr. Systems Analyst at Macys.com
San Francisco, CA 94501
- Work with the business and development to design and manage the mobile application development and delivery. - Work with the on-shore and off-shore teams for application development. - Perform as scum master to ensure agile compliance. - Managed business story backlog, lead story grooming sessions.
Assistant Manager - Software at GE Capital International Services
Gurgaon, Haryana 122044
August 2003-October 2012
- Studied, researched and finalized image handling freeware tool (ImageJ). - Created SRS, HLD, LLD and code level documents with design specific details as per the Six Sigma quality standards. - Coded in Java using Apache’s POI (HSSF) to handle MS Excel file formats and XML schemas and documents. - Create and manage project schedules and present status to the management.
Software Consultant at Insurance Services Office, Inc
Jersey City, NJ 07310
September 2005-December 2011
Programmer at GlobalCynex, Inc
Trenton, NJ 08601
March 2005-September 2005
- Requirement gathering and analysis and user interaction. - Responsible for periodically releasing the software versions, getting user feedback, raising requirement change notices and effective managing change requests. - Effort estimation, work projection and work allocation through macros written in excel. - Coded extensively using Struts, Struts Validation Framework, SQL Maps and DAO for iBATIS. - Create and manage project schedules and present status to the management.
Systems Project Lead at Hewitt Associates
Gurgaon, Haryana 122044
December 2003-February 2005
- Create, mentor, lead and manage a team of engineers to setup and manager the direct billing and payments module of the TBS system. Managed 11 systems engineers. - Requirement gathering and analysis. Getting inputs and translating client requirements into Systems Specifications. - Project management, effort estimation, work projection and work allocation. - Software related Issue allocation, issue tracking and reporting the status/progress to higher management. - Database setup and testing. Defining tables, storage parameters keeping in mind row chaining and migration. - Create and manage project schedules and present status to the management.
Assistant Manager - Technical Services at Lifetree India
New Delhi, Delhi 110022
August 2000-August 2003
- Worked closely with the corporate office to scope, analyze, design and develop new products for insurance and telecom industry. Directly supervised 6 software engineers. - Managed projects to create path-breaking products for Indian insurance and telecom industry by contributing to the product inception, design, creation and implementation. - Transforming inputs from business area into requirements document, and translating requirements into Systems Specifications. - Designed various product modules with features like workflow, user rights. - Led a team of software engineers to develop new products in varied technologies like Java, Struts/MVC, EJBs , JSPs. - Performed query optimization. Analyzed database tables for row chaining and migrations. - Effort estimation, work projection and work allocation. - System setup during implementation at client site. - Contributed as the technical representative in the pre-sales meetings.