Lyudmyla (Mila) hasn't listed a bio yet.
Senior Project Manager at OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (OKDHS)
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
• Implemented several custom designed and COTS business web applications, leading the project from initial requirements gathering, through design and development or configuration, to business quality and user acceptance testing. High level of user acceptance was reached by the successfully planned and implemented training. Positive sponsor and stakeholder response was achieved through effective communication and efficient management of their expectations. Some projects required preparation and completion of all the procurement documentation and the management of the team through the evaluation process to successful vendor selection. Besides the regular reporting streams, all projects required monthly reports to the CEO and IT Governance Board. • Lead the ITIL Steering Committee during the State IT consolidation process. Lead the formation of the Service Catalog. Delivered several reports providing a qualitative and quantitative overview of different technology services, which provided more transparency to the customers, and supported the executive initiative to market the company. • Developed strategies for effective resource leveling and management within the organization
Program Manager IT Infrastructural Software at MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
Gouda, Zuid Holland
July 2005-September 2007
• Managed and improved functionality of the IT Infrastructural Software, used to monitor the entire Ministry of Defense (MOD) Network. • Managed a team of five project managers / project coordinators accountable for analyzing, initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and ITIL Requests for Change (RFCs) funded by the different military branches. • Developed strategy recommendations to streamline release management processes and data/application security and compliance measures. • Managed the process of functional assembly of the standardized software package for the MOD Network. • Led high-level meetings with the MOD branches of service to facilitate project prioritization, change management and status reporting. • Maintained a high degree of continuous process improvement through analysis, communication and good use of customer feedback by implementing improvements. • Worked closely with the project team on the migration of the different IT networks of the MOD branches of service to a united, standardized, and upgraded MOD network system with a new operating system. Key Achievements: • Formed and structured a new software department, supporting the functionality of Defense IT Infrastructure.
Senior Project Manager at MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
Gouda, Zuid Holland
May 2003-July 2005
• Managed complex multi-discipline projects including analysis, initiating, planning and closing projects funded by the different military branches (in accordance with PRINCE 2 methodology). • Advised program managers at the central IT policy office regarding RFCs. • Established business relationships with key partners in the ITIL Change Management process to provide impact analysis regarding the changes from different viewpoints, such as technical, security, functionality, policy and financial. • Played a key role in improving the IT business processes of the 4 branches of service into one efficient integral process, resulting in huge savings in money and manpower. Key Achievements: • Executed implementation of the ITIL Change Management process in support of the IT changes in all MOD branches of service.
Project Manager at Admiralty, Royal Netherlands Navy
September 2002-May 2003
• Planned, coordinated and mediated activities within the projects in the Navy IT Infrastructure and information security areas utilizing PRINCE 2. • Advised the Navy in matters of Information Technology, security and implementation. • Implemented Navy notebook security software. • Developed the procedures for migration from analog telephone lines to DSL. Key Achievements: • Selected and implemented software in support of the ITIL processes for the future IT organization within the reorganizing MOD.
IT Specialist at Admiralty, Royal Netherlands Navy
February 2002-September 2002
• Developed management information systems utilizing information from the Navy personnel and function database, to aid in developing Navy policy.