• Senior business and technology executive with proven ability to define and execute innovative technical solutions that deliver business value an... Read More
Open Systems PMO Lead at Visa Inc.
Foster City , CA 94404
Dual reporting relationship to the Global Lead for Information Services and the Global Lead for Distributed Technology Products. Project portfolios are primarily (55%) corporate innovation initiatives with the remainder (45%) representing strategic and tactical enhancements to existing programs. Open Systems Program Office (2007 – Present) – Manage PMO team of 40+ Full Time resources who are responsible for 300+ projects totaling over $100M annually. • Direct project delivery activities of 5 separate program offices (Enterprise Information Platform, Consumer Facing Loyalty, Commercial Client Applications, Client Bank Dispute and Consumer Mobile programs) • Managed project delivery growth from $35M to current level of $110M per year in three years • Develop business processes and training to standardize program and project delivery across the organization • Responsible for financial planning and management of development and program resources • Coach PMO leadership team to consistently deliver successful results and demonstrate inter-personal performance improvements • Work with development executives, project managers and vendor management teams to continuously balance employee:contractor (1:3) and Onshore:Offshore (1:2) ratios and associated costs • Define and integrate new PMO business processes associated with Visa’s transition to a public entity