PAWAN K GUPTA PMP, CSM 34417 Gove Terrace Fremont, CA 94555 Cell: (408) 824-4298, Home: (510) 894-0419 firstname.lastname@example.org Project ... Read More
PAWAN K GUPTA PMP, CSM
34417 Gove Terrace
Fremont, CA 94555
Cell: (408) 824-4298, Home: (510) 894-0419
Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with expertise in the areas of Project Management, Software Design & Development, Onshore/Offshore environment and Technical Support. Experience in Healthcare, Banking and Manufacturing Industries.
Quality experience in the areas of Project & Delivery Management encompassing communication management, people management, client management, scope management, expectation management, infrastructure management, risk management, business management, and quality management.
Hands-on experience in development and supporting web based and client-server applications, SharePoint administration with expertise in databases, backend programming and IVR.
Thorough experience in all phases of the SDLC and keen focus on maintaining the profitability of each project/ delivery, coupled with a keen customer centric approach.
Led the team from design, development through certification of software for various regulatory agencies/data registries like JCAHO, CMS, STS, and ACC-NCDR.
Strong domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Healthcare: Regulatory Reporting – Core Measures; Data Registries – ACC-NCDR, STS, GWTG; Data Submissions to JCAHO, CMS, OSHPD, CHART, PREMIER, STS, ACC and other state bodies; Clinical Trials; Adverse Event Reporting;
- Finance/Banking: Banking, Share Finance,
I am a receptive, self-motivated professional with strong listening, leadership, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Areas of Expertise:
Database – Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MS Access
Programming – PL/SQL, SQL, Visual Basic, Java, JSP, ASP, Visual Basic, Oracle Applications
Reporting – Crystal Reports, Various Chart tools, Oracle Reports
Web Servers – WebLogic, IIS
Dell Services (formerly Perot Systems), Palo Alto, CA 2010-present
Web Services Lead: Leading Web Services Team at Stanford Hospitals & Clinics account for Dell Services in Palo Alto, CA.
Responsible to maintain multiple SLAs. Managing SharePoint and Technical Support for Web Applications with Onsite and Offshore teams.
Quantros Inc., Milpitas, CA 2000-2010
Director of Engineering/Technical Project Manager: Duties include oversight, development and management of the Quantros Core Measures regulatory reporting application in J2EE environment using Java, Oracle and WebLogic. This application is used by over 650 hospitals for healthcare quality performance measurement and improvement purposes:
- Designed and managed the development and certification of software programs for Core Measures (as mandated by The Joint Commission and CMS), ACC-NCDR, STS, and AHA Data Registry programs.
- Manage periodic data submissions to regulatory agencies/data registries in various formats like X12, XML, TEXT Files, and web service.
- Responsible for implementing software updates of Periodic Specification Manual Updates from National Hospital Quality Measures Program (NHQ) for Inpatient and Outpatient Measures to keep the Quantros Core Measures program current.
- Manage technical support for Core Measures application on Quantros hosted platform for approximately 650 hospitals including large IDNs such as Tenet Healthcare, Perot Systems, Kaiser and other Hospital Associations nationally.
- Responsible for Managing UB and ADT data feeds from hospitals.
- Developed and managed regulatory compliance application in Active Server Pages (ASP), Oracle and IIS.
- Developed an Offline Lite version of Regulatory Compliance application in Visual Basic, Microsoft Access and install shield to allow hospital users collect data remotely and transfer to Quantros Web application.
- Manage offshore (India) Development Team to reduce cost.
Egan Healthcare, New Orleans, LA 1998-2000
Technical Lead: Duties included development of Case Management and Telephony applications using Visual Basic and Microsoft Access and Oracle:
- Developed a Case Management application using Telephony tools to enable Home Health Patients call in daily and leave their health symptoms using series of questions using IVR technology.
- Supported Home Health application by Lewis Systems
- IT and Networking support to local users
Citibank, London, UK 1995-1998
Consultant: Duties included development of client/server applications using Sybase and Visual Basic.
- Developed and supported NRFF Financial application Microsoft Access and tools like Monarch.
- Reversed engineered existing application originally developed in COBOL to Sybase and VB.
Polaris Software/Nucleus Software, Delhi, India 1989-1998
Systems Manager: Worked on projects executed for Global Consumer Banking and Global Finance Division of Citibank N.A. globally.
- Analysis, design and development of READY CREDIT, EQUITY FINANCE and CITIADVANCE systems developed under COSMOS environment.
- Project Manager of systems such as SAFEKEEPING, SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, SHARE FINANCE, FI-CUSTODY, SHAREPOWER systems of Citibank on a variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Project management for export projects for Citibank Indonesia and Korea.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance
- SharePoint 2007 Administration Boot Camp by Aivea Corporation
Pawan hasn't listed any work history yet.