Passionate leader committed to bringing out the best in people and creating a fulfilling work experience for associates, leading to world class tea... Read More
Vice President at Polaris Software Lab. Ltd.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500016
Customer engagement management. Understand their needs and collaborate with account management and delivery units across India to present the optimal solution to customer. As a scrum evangelist, demonstrate the value of using scrum to various customers. Establish and lead scrum projects through Project Managers and Scrum Masters. Oversee multiple projects and manage profitability, customer satisfaction and associate engagement.
Asst. Vice President at Polaris Software Lab. Ltd.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500 016
March 2006-June 2011
• Manage and contribute to growth of critical engagements. • Collaborate with sales/account-management on opportunity identification, account mining, proposals and negotiation. • Work with pre-sales for RFP evaluation, proposal preparation, requirement studies and customer presentations. • Profitably set up and manage offshore-onsite engagements for several global conglomerates. • Deliver projects in diverse areas in BFSI/Capital Markets across technologies. • Represent in critical initiatives like recruitment/fulfillment, Third Party Information Security Audit (TIPSA) and Offshore Delivery Centre (ODC) set up on need basis. • Build and groom leaders for the next level.
Practice Head at Marvel ERP Solutions
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
November 2005-December 2005
• Contribute to strategic vision and business expansion. • Establish and build ERP delivery unit. • Engaged in delivering projects across India and abroad. • Introduce project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
Sr.Principle Consultant at Oracle Corporation
August 2005-October 2005
• Ensure compliance to quality standards and global delivery standard operating procedures (SOPs). • Conduct project health check and recommend remedial steps for project issues. • Spearhead Project Spot Checks (SC) and Delivery Assurance Reviews (DARs) for several projects.
Enterprise Applications Manager at Zamil Industrial Investment Company
June 2003-August 2005
• Conceive and initiate Various ERP projects to improve business processes, save costs, lead to integration of disparate IT systems or solve business problems. • Project Portfolio Management. • Deliver projects across technologies including Oracle ERP, Remedy CRM, Java based Quotation system, etc. • Demonstrate business value and ROI for IT projects initiated • Develop Service Level Agreements, Service Delivery Metrics and Performance Measurements. • Formulate strategy for IT support, implementations/ enhancements to business systems. • Manage multi-site, multi-organization ERP implementations involving Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and CRM Modules, with several complex interfaces to disparate systems. • Business Applications and IT Strategy development and Operations Management; • Negotiate with external vendors in finalizing project scope, cost and execution plans.
Project Manager at Zamil Conect
June 2000-June 2003
• Profitable and on-schedule projects delivery, managing projects from initiation to closure, risk and quality management. • Project scope definition, planning, execution, control and closeout. • Resource planning, recruitment and optimum utilization. • Manage stakeholders’ expectations and acceptance criteria. • Evaluation of RFPs, preparation of proposals, requirement studies and product demos • Work with multi-cultural teams comprising of internal staff and external vendors. • Managing user expectations and acceptance criteria, coordinate with Business Unit Heads and group CIO.
Functional Consultant at Zamil Conect
May 1998-June 2000
• Implementation of Oracle ERP Modules in Finance, Distribution and Manufacturing. • Organize and conduct current process analysis workshops, produce Current State Assessment Document. • Conduct Future State Design workshops and develop Future State Design Documents. • Produce Gap Analysis and Interface Requirements documents. • Module setups, user training and post go live support.