Please join LA Scrum Club and Rally Software for a special evening on Monday, February 9th with local Agile luminaries: Christophe Louvion, CTO of Gorilla Nation, Scott Downey, ScrumMaster at MySpace, and George Schlitz, Principal Coach at Big Visible Solutions. Admission is free of charge and wine, beer and appetizers will be provided.
At this unique event, you will hear from Agile experts as they discuss the benefits of moving from a waterfall or plan-driven process to Agile. You will learn how the Agile process can help you achieve faster time to market, increased productivity and higher quality. With an Agile implementation, you can also experience more effective collaboration and better cultural alignment between your IT team, the business and its customers.
This event will focus on:
- Starting an Agile software team
- Measuring your progress and success
- What makes some Agile teams more successful than others
- The organizational barriers and opportunities to Agile adoption that you should know about
- Cultivating our Agile community for knowledge sharing and interaction
Admission is FREE but you must RSVP since space is limited.
9 Feb 2009
Gorilla Nation/Atomic Online
5140 W Goldleaf Cir
Los Angeles, CA 90056
**Sold Out** Wait List forming.
Free. Registration required.