All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
Scrum is an agile, lightweight process that can be used to manage and control software development. Using iterative and incremental practices, Scrum generates the team productivity and moral benefits of agile development with the advantages of a simple implementation. Delivered by Rally's world-renowned Certified ScrumMaster trainers, this course shares time-tested practices for managing product backlogs, planning your releases and iterations (Sprints) and tracking and reporting progress. You'll learn how to plan and run Sprint Planning Meetings, daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives and more.
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices: Product Visioning
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Sprint Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- The 59 Minute Scrum
- Course contains multiple simulations, exercises and role plays
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served daily
- Complimentary valet parking is available both days.