All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
The core component of the AgileBear training portfolio. Scrum is an iterative, incremental process for developing any product or managing any work.
The industry-recognised Certified ScrumMaster training is the perfect building block to educate and certify your people.
AgileBear offers a multi-attendee discount. Feel free to contact us for more details.
26-27 May 2009
London, United Kingdom
£900 + VAT
2. History of Scrum and Agile
3. Agile Mindset - Discussing the "Art of the Possible"
4. Release and Sprint Planning. (Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog)
5. Case Study Exercise One - iSanta
7. What is done? - Quality in Scrum
8. Role of the ScrumMaster
9. ScrumMaster Challenges
10. Role of the Product Owner
11. Retrospective on Day One
1. Recap of Day One
2. Aspects of the Daily Scrum
3. Dysfunctional Scrum
4. Sprint Review
6. Project Progress Techniques
8. Case Study Exercise Two - 59 Minute Scrum.
9. Scrum in the Enterprise
10. Distributed and Dispersed Scrum.
11. Context Switching
12. Paperwork and review of expectations.
Developers, Testers, Project Managers, ScrumMasters, Designers. Anyone involved in software and systems development.