All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
This is a CSM PLUS course (3 days).
The standard, basic Certified ScrumMaster Course32107 is two days; this CSM PLUS is a three-day in-depth seminar on the art of serving as an effective ScrumMaster, and on the Scrum method. In addition to all standard CSM content, you will learn -- through hands-on practice – more key concepts and skills in Scrum and agile methods, including Large-Scale Scrum, how to do agile estimation, how to facilitate a Scrum Retrospective, how to coach a Sprint Review, and more. Click for a complete description 108
This course will be held in English.
16-18 Jun 2008
Outline: Core CSM
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- Scrum Background
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Events
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Backlogs and Burndown Charts
- Release Planning
- The Art of the ScrumMaster
- Tools for Fostering Self-Organizing Teams
- Introducing Scrum into the Organization
Outline: PLUS Topics Include...
- many more exercises
- agile estimation with relative point estimation, estimation poker, monte carlo simulation, and more
- retrospectives with system dynamics analysis, root cause analysis, collaboration exercises, and more
- Large-Scale Scrum for large, multisite, and offshore development
- visual management tools
- lean thinking and Scrum
- details of facilitating parts 1 and 2 of a Sprint Planning Meeting
- agile requirements analysis
- acceptance test-driven development
- design workshops