Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Modern Technical Practices, 3-Day
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
THIS MODULE IS THE TECHNICAL TRACK OF THE CSD CERTIFICATION AND IS MANDATORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS TO THE CSD.
This course covers all the technical practices that are indispensable to a modern Scrum developer. Recent years have seen the invention and promulgation of ground breaking approaches to developing software, raising the capability of developers very significantly. These capabilities are crucial for sustained success of Scrum teams. The most important practices from XP are part of this course. Learn the secrets of practising them by attending our course.
Learn TDD, CI, refactoring and other crucial practices from experienced instructors who are also practicing experts and hands on consultants. They have been using these ground breaking approaches for over a decade.
Gain an Edge, a globally recognised qualification and state of the art expsoure to how top project teams get work done.
You will learn to
1. Break down functionality into small blocks which fit into sprints
2. Develop software of high quality
3. Develop software which can be changed relatively effortlessly
4. Create automated tests and add to the regression suite along with development
Ultimately you can be well prepated to be a significantly superior developer/architect and a valued contributor to a high performance Scrum team.
You may book just this module or the whole package. Visit CeeZone to know more and register
17-19 Jan 2013
21,750 INR + taxes
Available in-house and as a public course.
Visit us at CeeZone to attend and/or schedule a training!
- Test-Driven Development (TDD): TDD can dramatically improve the quality and the speed of development, and it's a core practice for many successful Scrum development teams. In this session, you'll discover what TDD is and how to practice it well through a series of hands-on exercises using popular tools.
- Agile Design and Architecture: Understand the principles and practices of agile architecture and design, the foundation of successful agile software development. The session will cover the concepts of agile architecture, analysis and design, along with discussion of common myths and misperceptions.
- Continuous Integration: Learn the advantages of Continuous Integration for delivering higher quality software and increased efficiency. The focus will be on principles and practices for building a full-fledged CI system, along with information about open source and commercial tools.
- Refactoring: Learn what, when and how to refactor, and understand how to identify code "smells," then get hands-on experience with several proven refactoring techniques to achieve cleaner code. This session also covers refactoring to patterns and refactoring legacy code.
- Collaboration: Discover ways to work more effectively with colleagues and both internal and external stakeholders in a project. Learn about User Stories as a technique for more successful collaboration, and learn to write User Stories effectively and break them correctly to the required size. Then, experience pair programming in hands-on exercises.
Narinder Kumar, CSM., CSPO:
Ecole nationale superieure des Telecommunications
Narinder started his career in IT Industry in 1996. Since then, he has been involved in Software design & development across diverse Industries and different countries. He has worked as Developer, System Administrator, Project/People Manager and is currently an Entrepreneur. He is a strong proponent of Agile methodologies and has been following a combination of Scrum and XP on almost every S/W development since 2001. During 2001, he was part of a pioneering project team in Ireland, which was one of the earliest XP projects in Europe. Since then he has worked as Team-Member, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Agile Coach.
His current interest areas in Technology are Cloud Platforms, HTML5, Mobile Applications and Big Data solutions.
If you are a CSM and would like to understand how the technical practices work and be an exceptional Scrum Master.
If you want to be a superior programmer/developer/architect in the modern software development world.
If you are an agile coach who hasn't been in development teams in a while.
ROLES: Developers, Project leads, designers, architects and indeed anyone who’d like to understand and learn state of the art development practices in depth.