Certified Scrum Product Owner
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.
The Product Owner course is targeted at the sponsor and/or customer side of the Agile project, focusing on the business owner and business analysts who must change how they work in order to work effectively with Agile delivery teams and deliver value to the end user. The switch to Agile is non-trivial for the business partner and this course will provide knowledge, skills, and the practice necessary to be successful in managing the Agile project.
24-25 Jan 2013
Topics covered include:
• The Scrum Process
• Agile Requirements Gathering through User Stories
• Agile Product Backlog Management
• Agile Estimation and Planning
• Scheduling Activities and Deliverables in an Agile environment
• Working Effectively with Agile teams
• Release Planning
• Iteration Planning
• Product Feedback in Sprint Reviews
• Work Prioritization, and much more
Product Owners and Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, and others who must specify and manage requirements for agile teams, make day to day trade-off decisions, and who must sign off on the delivery from IT.