Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Agile Architecture Workshop
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the technical elective requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Develop in participants a deep practical understanding of software architecture concerns from an agile perspective, through practical experience and discussions, supported by lecture introductions.
The course focuses on architecture issues and practices, including quality attributes, architecture patterns and tactics, collaborative design practices and testing of quality attributes.
La duración de este curso es de 8 hs.
30 Nov 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
$940 + IVA
- Software Architecture in the Agile Lifecycle
- • What is Software Architecture
- • A shared language
- • Design and Architecture
- • Software Architecture
- • Software Architecture in the Agile Lifecycle
- Quality Attributes and Design Restrictions
- • The Role of Restrictions in Design
- • Types of Restrictions
- • The Impact of Restrictions
- • Quality Attributes
- • Describing the system in terms of quality attributes
- • Interrelationships between quality attributes
- • From quality attributes to design decisions
- Emergent Quality Attribute Driven Architecture Design
- • Quality Attribute Driven design
- • Architecture Tactics and Design Patterns
- • Architecture Patterns
- • Architecture Structures
- • Emergent architecture design methods
- Design Principles and Practices
- • A good designer
- • Software Design and the Organization
- • Software Design Best Practices
- • Software Design Criteria
- • Software Design Rules
- • Software Design Principles
- Quality Attribute Evaluation
- • Quality Attribute Evaluation Kata
- • Validating Scalability
Developers and other technical staff related to development teams, including developers, testers, analysts, quality assurance and improvement analysts, architects, technology administrators, development and project managers.