Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
- Course contains multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays
- Light Breakfast and lunch will be served daily
- Group discount:
3 people 5 % discount
5 people 10% discount
10 people 15% discount +12.36 ST
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Blended & Classroom workshops:
- Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made after this 48-hour grace period will be billed a 25% administrative fee unless it is within the following time periods:
Cancellations or reschedules received within 15 business days or less left before the event date (weekends are not included) will be charged a 50% cancellation fee* unless they are with 24 hours of the start time.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for participants that fail to attend any days of the course.
- Cancellation made within 15 business days of the event will be credited toward future events + 10% service charge. No part or full refunds will be issued.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to beginning of the course.
We may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 5 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.
15-16 Dec 2012
Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
INR29,999.00 + Tax
Participants should come prepared with basic knowledge of the Scrum framework. We recommend that, prior to attending this course, participants read the Scrum Guide http://www.scrumalliance.org/resources/598,
• Agile Software Development with Scrum, by Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle
Trainer expect attendees to participate for the full two days of the course.
PMP certified students will earn 14 PDUs for 2-day CSM class.
Contact Trainer at: 1-800-758-AGILE or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Overview on various Agile Methods
- Why Agile?
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Release Planning
- Various Estimation Techniques, Prioritization
- What is User Story? Template and Simulations
- Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
This hands-on certification course is appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs.