Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
- Course contains multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays
- Breakfast and lunch will be served daily
Terms and ConditionsRegistration
- Registrations will be confirmed, subject to availability &timely receipt of payment.
- On-spot registrations will be on first-come - first serve basis, and will be subject to seat availability.
- Registrations are transferable within your organization on request till 3 days before the event date.
- Registration allows us to use the name of your organization in our future marketing activities as our customer.
In case Simplilearn reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate's schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Simplilearn solutions at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 7days or more, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no refund will be made to the delegate.
Simplilearn Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Simplilearn Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
1-2 Nov 2012
One Washington Circle Hotel
Participants should come prepared with basic knowledge of the Scrum framework. We recommend that, prior to attending this course, participants read the Scrum Guide http://www.scrumalliance.org/resources/598,
• Agile Software Development with Scrum, by Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle
Trainer expect attendees to participate for the full two days of the course.
PMP certified students will earn 14 PDUs for 2-day CSM class.
Contact Trainer at: 1-800-758-AGILE or email@example.com
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Overview on various Agile Methods
- Why Agile?
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Release Planning
- Various Estimation Techniques, Prioritization
- What is User Story? Template and Simulations
- Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
This hands-on certification course is appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs.