Certified Scrum Master - Workshop
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course and the corresponding evaluation designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
21-22 Nov 2012
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel
Euro €1099.00 or USD1350.00
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Blended & Classroom workshops:
Cancellations or reschedules received within 15 business days or less left before the event date (weekends are not included) will be charged a 50% cancellation fee* unless they are with 24 hours of the start time.
We may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 5 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Why Agile?
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Agile Release Management and Project Reporting
- User Stories and Estimation Techniques
- Enterprise Level Scaling and Working with Global Teams
- Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
- Course contains multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays
- Light breakfast and lunch will be served daily.
Participants should come prepared with basic knowledge of the Scrum framework. We recommend that, prior to attending this course, participants read the more about CSM course at: http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/CSM
• Agile Software Development with Scrum, by Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle
• Agile Project Management with Scrum, by Ken Schwaber
Trainer expect attendees to participate for the full two days of the course.
PMP certified students will earn 14 PDUs for 2-day CSM class.
Contact Trainer at: 1-800-758-AGILE (2445) or email@example.com